PDA

View Full Version : (Settlers HoK) Just bought this game off of Steam and it is stuck in German. Help?

Prof.Fishstick
03-15-2019, 12:33 AM
As the title says, I bought this game off of Steam and it is stuck in German. The Steam store says English is a supported language, and I know it was years ago, but yet I am finding no way to turn it to English. Ubisoft support couldn't help me, and I couldn't fix it after messing with the files for a couple of hours. From what I understand, an update yesterday caused this. If this is the case, how do I switch versions? When will this be fixed?

Ubi-Barbalatu
03-15-2019, 03:15 PM
Hello,

Thank you very much for your Report. The Dev-Team is already aware of the issue and are looking into this. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Barbalatu

Prof.Fishstick
03-15-2019, 03:24 PM
I already asked this on Reddit, but I'll ask it here as well in case people aren't on Reddit, but is there an expected timeframe for when this patch is coming? Or alternatively, is there a way for me to download an older version of the game?

Ubi-Thorlof
03-17-2019, 11:42 AM
We're usually releasing a patch every 2 weeks if things go as planned so the next one would be on the 27th of March. We'll have more info on that closer to the date and will keep you updated.
To my knowledge there's no option to revert back to an older version.

Sorry for that :/

Ubi-Barbalatu
03-22-2019, 11:45 AM
Hi,

We just applied a fix for the language issue on Steam. Let us know if you still have this issue.

Thanks,
Barbalatu

mrcuddles100
03-24-2019, 06:32 PM
I just bought and installed the game today. The tutorial is in german and it crashes regularly. Any ideas?

hoxtatron
03-24-2019, 08:13 PM
just bought game from unbisoft direct and its still stuck in german please help