PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Multiple Side Missions bugged

LewisS1o1
03-14-2019, 09:03 PM
Worksite Community - My game crashed and when I logged back in Shawn and all the enemies are missing, unable to progress.

Outcast Work Camp - I never got the mission or done it, however I do have the firing range upgrade at Campus anyway, mission stuck in log.

Medical Camp Attack and Missing Curators - The same problem as Outcast Work Camp

Iím currently Level 30 World Tier 1

Stars_OfThe_Lid
03-15-2019, 04:44 AM
Missing Curators: I have this showing on next objectives but it shows as 0m away at all times and doesn't appear on my map. Good luck smoothing out the rough edges, what we have is looking fantastic so far.

Athenwolf
03-15-2019, 04:19 PM
Same for me also(im on PC). "Missing Curators: I have this showing on next objectives but it shows as 0m away at all times and doesn't appear on my map."

Update: see this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/b229dm/there_are_5_unmarked_side_mission_givers_around/

I fixed the Missing Curators by "Going to the south side of the Castle Settlement, then before outside southside entrance go left along with the castle walls and you will see a way going down to the basement parking where there will be a door which you can access and there 2 people will be talking about their friends and you will be able to take the mission from her"

I think bug is cause by joining group and someone has the mission.

Rev717
03-16-2019, 02:16 AM
Same on PS4 Pro. Shawn and all the enemies are missing, unable to progress. He died and was able to be revived as well as my partner and as i killed the room before the divided area he auto revived. Then he just disappeared even though the enemies in the divided construction area were there. We killed the enemies and after they died we asked, where is Sean? Evidently Sean is bugged, I did a hard reset and everything and its just still stuck in the same spot. It doesn't even give me an option to match-make.

lexsirex
03-17-2019, 04:54 AM
I have the exact same problem.

UbiMorning
03-23-2019, 05:30 PM
Hello everyone! Please note this mission has been reported to the TD2 team. We appreciate the detailed information!

Kaoc01
03-23-2019, 09:55 PM
I hope with "this mission" you mean all of them because i can confirm the issue with "Worksite Community " and "Outcast Work Camp"
Both are still bugged. Workside mission failed for me and will not spawn anymore. Outcast Work Camp. Accepted the Quest but never done it but got the firing range upgrade anyways. Still in Logs with 0m range and mission will not trigger.