PDA

View Full Version : Give to caesar what is caesar's

TicioQ
03-14-2019, 04:41 PM
As the majority of my posts are about asking new things and changes to the developers, I thought it wouldn’t hurt to say that I love the game.

Yes, sometimes is infuriating (I never before had punched a pad until I played this game) and it has issues with balance between characters, but I found it adictiving and generally very well done.

Graphics, art style, concept and gameplay... all this things are very well done and is not easy to find them in other games with the same quality.

So thanks to the team for making this, extrange but loveable, game!

PS: I wanted to make an special point to the music. I found the music in this game impressive.
And raise the salary to the people behind the soundtrack of Breach!!

MuscleTech12018
03-14-2019, 08:02 PM
There are people like you, who play this game for fun, memes, emotes, graphics, casual.

And then there are also people who play for competitive moments, skills, game balance and unique fights.

They should learn how to satisfy both, that's how good developers are made.

TicioQ
03-15-2019, 08:24 PM
I’m not sure to understand...

I just wanted to thank the team that manage to create this game. One that I found it excel in these categories!

Even if I normally make threads about complaints, I really like the game and wanted to make them now as I never made an specific comment about that 😳

UbiInsulin
03-16-2019, 01:57 AM

I just wanted to thank the team that manage to create this game. One that I found it excel in these categories!

Even if I normally make threads about complaints, I really like the game and wanted to make them now as I never made an specific comment about that ��

It's much appreciated. :) Both regular feedback and threads like this are valuable.

The_B0G_
03-16-2019, 10:23 PM

Even if I normally make threads about complaints, I really like the game and wanted to make them now as I never made an specific comment about that 😳

You little suck up.

Lol jk, it's a game I've tried to stop playing multiple gimes, but I keep coming back.