PDA

View Full Version : Dying while stuck from an enemy chem launcher caused me to be stuck when respawning

MrTogoHamspring
03-14-2019, 03:32 PM
I was playing the story mission where you have to align the satellite dishes to reestablish the SHD network, and while retreating from some enemies I was attacked by an enemy using riot foam, which caused me to be stuck. I was already low on health so I was quickly taken down while still immobilized. I respawned and found myself unable to move. I could rotate the camera and I could fire and swap weapons. I can't remember if I was able to open my menu or not. I tried suiciding with grenades, which did kill me, but respawned me in the same status. I also tried fast traveling to the story mission, which gave me the fast travel loading, but kept me in that room unable to move. I ended up having to logout and back in, and that allowed me to move around. I did end up having to redo the mission, though, which was a bigger annoyance than being stuck - if I'd logged out and logged back in and been able to keep my progress it wouldn't have been as big of a deal (but I understand that that's just how it works sometimes, especially at launch).

My clip unfortunately started right as I died so you don't see me get stuck from the enemy, but it does have me respawning and not being able to move afterwards. I wish I'd thought to record a longer one, but didn't think about it until after resolving the problem.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/mrtogohamspring/video/71154470

ubi--unicorn
03-14-2019, 08:40 PM
Hey MrTogoHamspring! Thanks for the report! I'll pass this along.

Kewliuke
06-20-2019, 05:44 PM
Bug still exists. Just happened to me in the same area.