PDA

View Full Version : Assassin recruits system Help

gleadhall
11-16-2011, 02:56 PM
Hi I have just bought assassins creed revelations and it is very good a great improvement. However there are a few things I don't quite understand. So here are my questions: what do the symbols mean next to the assassins ? And when you deploy master assassins to assassin dens can they still be called in battle to help you ? Your help will be much appreciated.

gleadhall
11-16-2011, 02:56 PM
Hi I have just bought assassins creed revelations and it is very good a great improvement. However there are a few things I don't quite understand. So here are my questions: what do the symbols mean next to the assassins ? And when you deploy master assassins to assassin dens can they still be called in battle to help you ? Your help will be much appreciated.

Serrachio
11-16-2011, 03:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gleadhall:
Hi I have just bought assassins creed revelations and it is very good a great improvement. However there are a few things I don't quite understand. So here are my questions: what do the symbols mean next to the assassins ? And when you deploy master assassins to assassin dens can they still be called in battle to help you ? Your help will be much appreciated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If the Assassin symbol appears in the place of a recruit's level, then it means that they are maximised and are a Master Assassin.

Also, Den-assigned Assassins can still be sent on Contract tasks and help you out when they are available. Assigning them to a Den just means that you will go on the Den Mission with them and that they'll protect it from Templar Attacks.

Schueler123
11-16-2011, 06:04 PM
You might also be talking about the Assassins Specialty weapon.

The assassins are now in 4 groups:
"ONLY WHEN USING SIGNALS" for targets or fights

Hidden blade:uses meduim wep primary with pistol
Crossbow: HB with Crossbow
Shortsword: Dagger and smoke bombs
Heavy Weapon: Heavy weps and Thunderbombs

Although these are specified on you assassins im sure all of them use a Hidden blade to start

PS. The game will try to balence what specialties you get. Im a kind of person who prefers crossbows and heavy weapons so what i was doing was sending all the 'sins i dont like into other Mediteraniean game Dens. I would usually group them together by type just so i can swap them out in a hurry if i wanted to use different varietys.

The game lets you store 1 'sin in a Den until you build more - UP TO 5 per region

This potentially gives you 50+ assassins u can recruit and re-organise to your liking within the meta-game.

gleadhall
11-17-2011, 01:01 AM
Thanks you this has made it a lot clearer I understand now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Schueler123
11-17-2011, 08:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gleadhall:
Thanks you this has made it a lot clearer I understand now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your welcome, i try to help the best i can. I learnt some of this info out for myself befor i opened my brand new ACR collectors guide just to verify alot of questions/concerns i had about the game