PDA

View Full Version : The Division 2 - Patch Notes 14/3

Ubi-Johan
03-14-2019, 10:35 AM
Weapons

We removed a work in progress weapon that was not properly named and balanced.
Crossbows now deal explosive damage to multiple objects as intended
Exotic weapons equipped with silencers will now produce the sound they’re intended to make.
NPCs engaged in combat will now react to grenades as intended.

Missions

The ropes will now deploy properly to allow for extraction at the end of the Beekeeper Jeff side mission.
Players should no longer be able to unlock Castle prematurely. This issue would block progression in some instances.
Fixed a loot exploit that involved repeatedly killing bosses in some Invaded missions.
In Jefferson Plaza, the NPC scene can no longer be interrupted during a boss fight.

PC specific

PC players playing together while connected to the same network were meeting a number of issues when interacting with each other. This has now been fixed.
On PC, FreeSync 2 HDR can now properly be selected in game regardless of your PC’s configuration.

Other

Weapons skins will no longer disappear if attached to a weapon and sold to a vendor.
Stopped "SHD CPU V.2" and "Cyclone Magazine" skill mods from dropping as loot. Player's who already have the items can use them once they unlock the corresponding specialization perk.
Players will no longer get stuck on black screens after watching introduction cinematics.
We have updated XP rewards for all end game activities, so that they will scale to the player’s level, instead of being flat values.
Several corrupted audio issues have been fixed.

Tucian_
03-14-2019, 10:50 AM
There is something therapeutic about reading patch notes in the morning.

Yeeshak
03-14-2019, 10:55 AM
No fix for the crash to desktop issue ?:mad:

AgentGladio
03-14-2019, 10:58 AM
Hi. there is also a problem related to the Turret skill. Sometimes it will not deploy the turret, just holding it. During that time I can't do anything and I also cannot cancel that movement (with the right mouse button). And of course I'm being killed by the NPC...

ncbjack
03-14-2019, 11:00 AM
I appreciate the communication that Ubisoft/Massive has with us.
Also, the game is amazing.
Thank you.

SmokeyNL
03-14-2019, 11:00 AM

get a better pc np here :D

G4MR
03-14-2019, 11:10 AM
just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it's not a problem.

niiiic0
03-14-2019, 11:11 AM
Will there be an update to the constant DC and game crashes?

Starbag.
03-14-2019, 11:14 AM
I take it there is no fix for Logitech's surround sound driver crashes yet?

itsFIGJAM
03-14-2019, 11:31 AM
Any word on Tidal Basin and World Tier 5? :)

UbiPlzNerf
03-14-2019, 11:49 AM
The revive hive doesn't work when targeting allies

Dirtymacho
03-14-2019, 11:50 AM
Hi. there is also a problem related to the Turret skill. Sometimes it will not deploy the turret, just holding it. During that time I can't do anything and I also cannot cancel that movement (with the right mouse button). And of course I'm being killed by the NPC...

Just switch weapons it will be temporary fix but you cannot retry that . It's a temporary bug till you travel or respawn it may not work again

Sparhawk122
03-14-2019, 11:51 AM

Logitech will need to release a new driver.

Nehelem
03-14-2019, 11:51 AM
SO.. trivial fixes, ignoring crash to desktop, massive amount of CPU usage, randomly run in place like an invisible wall is there. Well done.

PatrickJr.
03-14-2019, 11:52 AM
Any chance for us to set the game to high priority as we could not do so since the betas

Nehelem
03-14-2019, 11:52 AM
Pressing Q on them? Mine works =/

mataking1
03-14-2019, 12:00 PM

i have tested my heatset g933 and still freezen and crashes my game me not happy :nonchalance: now i have to keep using a dumb loud razer shiity heatset :(:(

ZA_Edge_
03-14-2019, 12:02 PM
That's it? No fix for the permanent exclamation points on inventory and character menu?

What about the bug that you only get 2 gold items instead of 3 out of the Ubisoft Club loot box?

Or the problem that you can't invite people to a clan sometimes, the invitation just doesn't pop-up and then if he finally gets the invitation you still have 3-6 send invite entries left in the menu and you can't delete them?

sredni_
03-14-2019, 12:03 PM
Many people experience random blue screen crashes on PS4 while playing in group, and the crash is in the same time to two people on the group and after logging back it crashes other one or two person to blue screen with the same error code, please Ubi look up to the issue, thx

Jeminai-Q
03-14-2019, 12:07 PM
i actually havnt gotten ingame yet but this sounds like a problem i had in Div1 and at least twice with the beta. try changing to borderless windowed mode as a work around for now if you havnt already. i was never able to track down what did it but it was like something in windows 10 periodically forcing the game out of fullscreen which crashed it.

kaneth25341
03-14-2019, 12:08 PM
What about The Castle bug????? This is directly linked to main game progression!! Many of us paid for Ultimate Edition to have a head start not head stuck in a bug like this!

fivaer
03-14-2019, 12:10 PM

Maybe check and see if you have DX12 rendering enabled by default? Mine was enabled by default on day one early access and was crashing quite frequent until I turned it off.

johnsolo79
03-14-2019, 12:11 PM
I was crashing all the time and it even blue screened my pc, just because I had the game in fullscreen mode. Have changed to windowed (full -screen) and now runs without crashing.

djxarko1978
03-14-2019, 12:13 PM
What about the "meet up with division service cordinator" at White house bug? The door is closed so you cant go in, tried to restart the game several times but nothing works. So i cant progress future in the game. Playing on PC.

Balkoth_Gaming
03-14-2019, 12:14 PM
No fix for falling into trucks / shipping containers? This is pretty annoying when running through the DZ

hYpe-sygkopaais
03-14-2019, 12:15 PM

That is just a stupid reply.
Many people get these crashes to desktop, while in a group. The entire group, beside one person DC. And if you've used target Intel on bounties, at the last boss, or just some other place. Then it's a waste of time, target Intel and very frustrating for people.

I played for 26 hours straight first day, didn't experience it. But yesterday, when we got to wt2 and forward, it startet to happen. And only when we were in combat. People rebooted their pc, cause we played 12 hours straight yesterday. But it didn't helped.

We could roam around for a long time, and nothing happens, but when we went to control posts, bounties etc we could DC 2-3 times, in a short amount of time.
The last thing that happens before every crash, is easy anti cheat that does something.

So how should buying a new pc help? Our guess is that it's a problem with easy anti cheat.
And before you make another stupid reply, no, we don't use cheats.

lukashany26
03-14-2019, 12:18 PM
I got the same problem on PS4, I only can get rid of it to go in Options and back to the game...even if I wantef to destroy existing turret it doesn’t work!

nobi_one
03-14-2019, 12:18 PM
The Castle bug is still there... please fix it

FRDarkRod
03-14-2019, 12:19 PM
Turn off Direct X 12 , worst api , Dx11 is the best :)

Fahnian
So what about people whose castle is already bugged?

CynAcT
Fix your damn game lighting , thank you.

Wigramic
03-14-2019, 12:20 PM
No fix for this issue https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2010450-Outfit-Hunting-Party-and-Salvager-Crew-won-t-tick-off-for-The-Theater-upgrade ?

Was really hoping it would be fixed this week.

spyvspyaeon
03-14-2019, 12:31 PM
Maybe check and see if you have DX12 rendering enabled by default? Mine was enabled by default on day one early access and was crashing quite frequent until I turned it off.

I5 4690k + 16gb ram + RX Rog strix 570 4gb no problem at all. Actually this game runs pretty smooth in my PC in fullscreen full HD. But yes doesn't not work that well in dx12. All I know is dx12 works well in high end graphic cards see this post https://www.dsogaming.com/news/the-division-2-runs-significantly-faster-in-dx12-over-20fps-increase-in-cpu-ram-limited-scenarios/ .

P4D-Ali
03-14-2019, 12:32 PM
so the world tier fix is not in this patch??! we cant ever progress in the game...:nonchalance:

SplitCoreGaming
03-14-2019, 12:33 PM
14 mins in, crashed on DX12. Still missing various Ubisoft unlocks and items...

thefrellemand
03-14-2019, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the continued hard work

Renor_Danor
03-14-2019, 12:55 PM
It would be great this weapon or stat upgrades IF we could play the game... Have you noticed? Most of the PC players is not in the game EVEN we bought the game as EARLY ACCESS. There is no early access for us because the game has RAM problems and crashes and 3 fps performance in PC. You need to patch the game for PC players. If you think this is a personel problem you can do a survey for PC users and you can see why the Division 1 population is still not in the game...

aboteso
03-14-2019, 01:15 PM
hello,nothing fixed about I've spent the all afternoon and all night playing this wonderful game but I have a problem, and I do not know if it's general, when I do main campaign missions, it freezes the image and takes me out of the game, it only happens in the campaign and the 3 that we are in the squad, (not always we are the same because we use matchmaking) does it happen to more people? It just happens to me with this game. Thanks

SoyaPrince
03-14-2019, 01:23 PM
Every time I go to start the game it brings me to the warning screen about epilepsy and then immediately closes. Before the update I was loading the game just fine. I go and hit play on the Ubisoft client, it loads up the game and when I get to that screen it closes the game and the play button on the client is clickable again. What is going on? :( :mad:

r3tsil
03-14-2019, 01:24 PM
Was there a change to skill power? Before the patch, I had about 560+ at level 21, and then after logging back in, I'm back to 70?! Which means the mods that I've put into my skills can't be used.

Boris-Badanov
03-14-2019, 01:36 PM

Is that happening with the flame turret? That was happening during the beta too.

Boris-Badanov
03-14-2019, 01:38 PM
It would be great this weapon or stat upgrades IF we could play the game... Have you noticed? Most of the PC players is not in the game EVEN we bought the game as EARLY ACCESS. There is no early access for us because the game has RAM problems and crashes and 3 fps performance in PC. You need to patch the game for PC players. If you think this is a personel problem you can do a survey for PC users and you can see why the Division 1 population is still not in the game...

I don't know what you're talking about. Every PC player I know from the Division 1 is in the game, including me and my wife, and we're having no issues on PC. I think you should go back and look at your setup.

iwontbeback
03-14-2019, 01:39 PM
My first post just cause u made me laugh +1 from me bud

LipskyOne
03-14-2019, 01:45 PM
When you will do something with castle block issue? People can't progress because of it, it is seriously game breaking!!!!

Killuminati133
03-14-2019, 01:52 PM
What about the 9 blue screen crashes I had last night grinding late missions in the game and darkzone? Any fixes for that coming? It’s unnerving!

Killuminati133
03-14-2019, 01:53 PM
This was for PS4 btw

Plofkonijn
03-14-2019, 01:59 PM
Is castle a settlement you can unlock or just a mission thing? Because its still grey for me.

edwaine
03-14-2019, 02:00 PM
Got the same problem here

KataclyzmiK
03-14-2019, 02:03 PM
Castle not working for me either.

BobbyPinewood
03-14-2019, 02:04 PM
Another quick thing; the Ubisoft Club notification icon isn't disappearing despite me trying to view each weekly challenge.

Imagine_Brata
03-14-2019, 02:11 PM

Install logitech gaming hub because logitech gaming software causes the problem

PSYlevi
03-14-2019, 02:20 PM
Install logitech gaming hub because logitech gaming software causes the problem

G hub not working with logitech g930

fickle_dave21
03-14-2019, 02:22 PM
What about ps4 crash while in group llay. Kick us out of game at random times while playing activities, main and side missions

CivenAlex
03-14-2019, 02:27 PM
After this update, I can’t finish Lincoln Memorial.

This video shows what happened or better what not happened.

Or do I something wrong ?

https://youtu.be/69s6NZ0gGbM

xXDuck20Xx
03-14-2019, 02:33 PM
The exact same thing is happening to me. I was in the DZ yesterday with a group of guys and it crashed about 30 minutes into the game. I had to restart my PlayStation because it was stuck on the blue screen. This happened 3 times within an hour. I bought my PlayStation Pro back in October, so I know it’s not a system issue...at least I hope it’s not.

rms131
03-14-2019, 02:35 PM
I'm still unable to trigger the Castle Cut Scene. I triggered it last night, but the corresponding mission didn't trigger. I then joined a match making to play another mission, and since then I'm being prompted to trigger the Castle cut scene, again, but once I get to the shelter doors it won't allow me to trigger it, thus it won't trigger the corresponding mission. Furthermore, the issue persists after this morning's patch.

Plofkonijn
03-14-2019, 02:40 PM
Witch mission is the mission for the castle? i forgot xD maby i can try it again.

Shadowplayz_
03-14-2019, 02:57 PM
That is just a stupid reply.
Many people get these crashes to desktop, while in a group. The entire group, beside one person DC. And if you've used target Intel on bounties, at the last boss, or just some other place. Then it's a waste of time, target Intel and very frustrating for people.

I played for 26 hours straight first day, didn't experience it. But yesterday, when we got to wt2 and forward, it startet to happen. And only when we were in combat. People rebooted their pc, cause we played 12 hours straight yesterday. But it didn't helped.

We could roam around for a long time, and nothing happens, but when we went to control posts, bounties etc we could DC 2-3 times, in a short amount of time.
The last thing that happens before every crash, is easy anti cheat that does something.

So how should buying a new pc help? Our guess is that it's a problem with easy anti cheat.
And before you make another stupid reply, no, we don't use cheats.

Yep exactly the same here ran fine till i reached level 24 now its crashing constantly,its not a PC performance issue or DX12 as i run win 7

Swe_Under
03-14-2019, 02:59 PM
No fix for the G933 loghitech problem ?

OxiMoron.
03-14-2019, 03:00 PM

So what is you’r excuse for me? I have a i7 9700k processor, dual 2070 RTX’s, TD2 is downloaded on my 500GB SSD, I have 16GB DDR4 Ram.. and I never had problems from early access launch until yesterday.. I crashed 3 times in the same main mission.. so what’s the problem for me? BTW all my other games are max settings and run with 250-300fps smooth no crash..

RainbowSuit
03-14-2019, 03:03 PM
Yay update and still no sound with Logitech G933 :eek:

KataclyzmiK
03-14-2019, 03:09 PM
When you will do something with castle block issue? People can't progress because of it, it is seriously game breaking!!!!

While I can't open the castle, my progression isn't blocked. I went to the campus settlement and it opened more main story missions for me. What specifically is blocked other than the projects to support the settlement?

iamthelyon
03-14-2019, 03:12 PM
check the division 2 subreddit. someone found a fix for this or i believe check there twitter as well. something about unplugging something as a work around.

Cpt_Confusion
03-14-2019, 03:18 PM
For all you guys complaining about client side issues not being fixed, remember that this morning was a SERVER patch. That's what these notes are for. They can't fix everything by patching the server.

Assiemodis
03-14-2019, 03:24 PM
check the division 2 subreddit. someone found a fix for this or i believe check there twitter as well. something about unplugging something as a work around.

You mean this thread?

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/azu0hc/fix_for_no_sound_for_those_with_logitech/

maangapa2
03-14-2019, 03:35 PM
En el alijo no me aparecen las recompensas del Ubi Club, ni el pack de defensor del capitolio, ni nada del season pass, he introducido los códigos pero no me aparecen en el alijo. Qué solución hay?????

rms131
03-14-2019, 03:39 PM
Jefferson Plaza.

SoN_of_SAFFRON
03-14-2019, 03:50 PM
The hive doesn’t always work so when u go down it doesn’t revive u like it should so u end up having to respawn

Elr0nd_
03-14-2019, 04:05 PM
U do know its a well known problem right now in the community

Koberind
03-14-2019, 04:06 PM
I have had the same Problem with Logitech plus crashes to Desktop.

What have i done? I deinstalled all my Logitechstuff like gHub which fixed my Soundproblem. Just use the Windows standard for now.

For the crashes to desktop i deleted all files, except userbindings.cfg in C:\Users\UserName\Documents\my games\Tom Clancy's The Division 2 Folder. Do not delete any folders there. These files will be reinstalled after restarting the game. Temporary i deactivated the Overlay Option from Uplay (Settings/Genereal --> Enable in game-overlay for supported games) because this also should be a troublemake for some people. Finally i reactivaed it and had no issues after then, which costs me at least 3 hours+ to check out. :(

Greets

airek20
03-14-2019, 04:07 PM
My game is still showing patch 1.01 on pc

WOR_Hulkenberg
03-14-2019, 04:08 PM
I didn't have audio issues on launch day, yesterday it started and now after the patch I still have them. Same as before. Static and robotic voicelines. Just a FYI. Good luck with the fix.

FlavioSSA
03-14-2019, 04:13 PM

Having the same issue over here.

MELONSHOCK
03-14-2019, 04:17 PM
Please fix the supply drops, it literally takes them 2 seconds to claim them and they're not even division agents, it takes us at least 10 seconds to claim one this doesn't make any sense.

J4ck.R4bb1t
03-14-2019, 04:41 PM
SO.. trivial fixes, ignoring crash to desktop, massive amount of CPU usage, randomly run in place like an invisible wall is there. Well done.

I would also describe it as a stutter while running.

DZ_S.W.A.T
03-14-2019, 05:14 PM
I cant progress because it says to talk to him.... I'm 4of4 at campus..... when a the fix... I wanna play

llllJCgaminglll
03-14-2019, 05:16 PM
Hi Im sorry this is off topic but is it ok to use a VPN to access the The Division 2 Early if all ready released in a different country that I dont live in. Is it ok or could I get banned.

UbiAmper
03-14-2019, 05:32 PM
Hey all,

We've updated the notes to reflect an additional fix:

Weapons skins will no longer disappear if attached to a weapon and sold to a vendor.

For all additional issues you're experiencing, please drop them in the appropriate Technical Support sections (https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/2033-Technical-Support) so the teams can have a look.

Thanks!

SissyPantsSL
03-14-2019, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the updates Amper!!

llllJCgaminglll
03-14-2019, 05:56 PM
Hi Im sorry this is off topic but is it ok to use a VPN to access the The Division 2 Early if all ready released in a different country that I dont live in. Is it ok or could I get banned.

xWH1TEY BULG3Rx
03-14-2019, 05:58 PM
@TheDivisionGame
Last night we encountered multiple dashboard kicks on XBOX about every 5 minutes. It seemed pretty consistent that 3 of our 4 guys would get kicked, leaving just 1 inside of a mission. It wasnt the same 3 guys either... it was random. The game would freeze for 3 seconds, then we were on the dashboard. Is this game wide? Or a console thing? Are you aware of it? Was it fixed? Thanks.

ncc-1709
03-14-2019, 06:06 PM
ive found that happens when the turret is actually still deployed else where. hit number 1 or 2 to get it out of the animation. it should clear within a min or so

Duskinter
03-14-2019, 06:22 PM
Seriously, this is the best launch i've ever played through for a game as a service launch (Fingers crossed for the 15th). I've literally had 1 crash in 18 hours of play and it was probably my fault. Keep up the great work!

GodlyGuardian1
03-14-2019, 06:38 PM
Can you added back the headshot sound

Jessilan
03-14-2019, 06:39 PM
You people complain way too much and are so entitled, and it is extremely frustrating. This has seriously been an extremely smooth launch, and by far the smoothest launch I've ever been part of. There has been practically zero server issues and the game is very stable. Yet you all still need something to complain about so you feel whole or whatever. You think they are ignoring your particular problem? Ha, stop being so full of yourself you egocentric child. They'll fix it. Act like an adult for once in your life and be patient.

Thank you Ubisoft I've been having a blast and I look forward to the game's future.

Kage-shi
03-14-2019, 06:42 PM
This is probably the first time in 10-15 years I've registered on a game forum to tell the devs you did a bang up job with this game. The only problems I've noticed on my end were with DX12 performance (which is kind of a given in every game with DX12 lately.) Fortunately DX12 doesn't bring any perks that require it. And some Logitech headphone users had issues, but it was quickly solved on Logitech's end according to a friend of mine.

So congratulations. You did great, and your game has me the most absorbed I've been in a game since Vanilla WoW. A pleasant surprise. I didn't play the first Division due to the graphics downgrade, but you've hooked me on this series after this one. Keep up the good work.

Jmscheuer
03-14-2019, 06:43 PM
When will there be a fix regarding the extra hundred dollars ive spent and havent seen a dime of in this game

ACE_242
03-14-2019, 07:01 PM
I seem to be unable to progress due to a previous objective at level 5 at the white house that tells me to ''Meet up with the Division coordinator". I'm currently level 27 now and and i still cant complete this. it wont let me open the door to talk to him.

Azrou.MOROCCO
03-14-2019, 07:11 PM

Use dx11 dx12 crush with overly programs

Skullythebarber
03-14-2019, 07:16 PM
Still no fix for the castle bug i see

UMwildcard
03-14-2019, 07:35 PM
I got the same problem on PS4, I only can get rid of it to go in Options and back to the game...even if I wantef to destroy existing turret it doesn’t work!

I have the same/similar problem on Xbox. I deploy the turret and it disappears a few seconds later. No cooldown and it can be redeployed but then just disappears again. I’ve only noticed it since the patch. How did they mess something this simple up?

As a solo player that uses the support of a turret, I’m seriously questioning paying for early access.

disco2599
03-14-2019, 07:56 PM
I have lost one of my skins due to the glitch as i didn't know it was a thing and when i noticed it was way to late to try getting the weapon with the skin back. is there a chance that i will receive my skin back??

Says-
03-14-2019, 08:49 PM

got the same probleme here !

Massive__
03-14-2019, 08:50 PM

That's a problem with the Snowdrop engine, a whole other team from the Division 2 team. I suspect, given that they never addressed the sad state of Directx12 in Division 1 in 3 years that they will never fix this. Stick with DirectX 11 and you'll crash less.

Kaiser_HAG
03-14-2019, 09:06 PM
Add WT5, game is stale and boring right now. No reason to grind gear and prepare for DZ and such.

Massive__
03-14-2019, 09:34 PM
When will there be a fix regarding the extra hundred dollars ive spent and havent seen a dime of in this game

All the DLC will be free and Ubi has given timelines of the release date. What exactly are you looking for?

Crimtide
03-14-2019, 10:21 PM
What about opening quests, the one where people "Meet up with division coordinator" ???

Laskeyperse
03-14-2019, 10:36 PM
So when does this get shipped? I pre-loaded the game 2 days ago and my game has not updated yet, not even after verifying data.

E: Also, it is 15th but game is still coming soon.

Argo37
03-14-2019, 10:41 PM
Yeap.

I have the same problem. Sometimes in fight i cant use the turet.

cavaleirozero
03-14-2019, 11:05 PM
I have a G633 and i need to close Logitech Gaming Software and a kill a process named Logitech Surround bla bla bla, and then start the game, work's fine for me :)

jeffjordan93
03-14-2019, 11:28 PM
So no fix for the Losing all special ammo when joining an invite or the go to deploy multi-seeker mine and unable to deploy getting stuck in throw animation until you switch weaponds. On ps4 and using crossbow if that helps

jeffjordan93
03-14-2019, 11:30 PM
All the DLC will be free and Ubi has given timelines of the release date. What exactly are you looking for?

and is also less than a week old were some bugs havn't been discovered yet.

dcat77
03-14-2019, 11:31 PM
Is anyone else having an issue where either the game lags or "auto-runs" and you won't stop running when you release the button, or press backwards or any other button?

In the Open Beta it was worse, but the last 2 nights I experienced the exact same issues as open Beta; sound glitches, crashes, and running into things and getting shot because the game is not responding to my inputs to take cover, or stop runnint and turn around... also turret issues.

I was running DX12, turned it off last night and experienced "fewer" crashes, but all else remains. The game is beautiful, but borderline unplayable if I can't control the dang character because the game does not respond to my inputs! Is anything being done to address this?

zFoxell
03-15-2019, 02:09 AM
Imense increase in Delta 3 error after patch specifically around this post time

Mrbrwnbear
03-15-2019, 03:13 AM
Have any changes been made to the difficulty or the dmg output of enemies? I've noticed since the update that I tend to die much quicker by regular npcs. Anyone having similar experiences?

ChairbrnStrangr
03-15-2019, 03:30 AM
I've lost a weapons skin from the Ultimate edition I paid for and a skin from the D1 shield rewards. The patch hasn't fixed the issue... :(

Agent ll XL
03-15-2019, 03:41 AM
Regular NPC's beam me down instantly, compared to elite mobs etc.

Is the damage value correct on red NPC's?

Also, what the hell is up with the 100% aim on NPC's... I get screwed over so hard when fighting other people by NPC's that it's not even funny (usually shotgunning me across the map).

j0ntar
03-15-2019, 04:40 AM
Surround Sound works with the Logitech G Hub, but yeah i am here looking for the same answers. The patch notes could have been more detailed to at least state as such.

Escher_77
03-15-2019, 05:10 AM
I am getting graphic card crashes since the patch. I had 0 crashes for 24+ hours in until the 3/14 Patch. Graphic drivers up to date.

Sandecker
03-15-2019, 05:53 AM
Hi There

Really enjoying Division 2 so far … however, even after the latest patch I'm still getting audio issues (albeit not as often as before) where suddenly the gun and associated controller shaking go quiet but the gun is still firing. Running on Xbox One

Rgds

A-Mianbao
03-15-2019, 07:53 AM
卡世界分阶问题, 请修复,装等分数已到406无法进入世界4 ?侵入任务已全部完成

DutchMercenary-
03-15-2019, 08:29 AM
Yeah I was hoping for a fix today

Kronoss357
03-15-2019, 08:48 AM
Try as you may zFoxell you wont get a response.. Its like if they ignore the complaints it will just go away .... Delta disconnects are killing my game time.

lordvondarkmore
03-15-2019, 08:59 AM
i have been on twice today with tech support and have gotten nowhere. since the patch they did during the maintance period, all i get is delta disconects DELTA-3 error codes,
the longest i have been able to play is sell a couple of items then get kicked.

and no it's not my internet connection as i have been able to play since the start of the Gold and Ultimate drop time with no issues at all

dfcDELTA
03-15-2019, 03:57 PM
"Other

Weapons skins will no longer disappear if attached to a weapon and sold to a vendor".

So will we get our dyes back that have been removed from our inventory? I lost my Rank 3 Shield Dye because of this, so I want to be sure that I get it back.

I appreciate the quick fix and update, but please let us know if we will get them back.

Thanks

dfcDELTA
03-15-2019, 04:00 PM
I have lost one of my skins due to the glitch as i didn't know it was a thing and when i noticed it was way to late to try getting the weapon with the skin back. is there a chance that i will receive my skin back??

I want to know this also?? I lost my Rank 3 Shield dye and would like to have it back. They removed it from the known issues list, which is a bit bothersome considering they have not announced a 100% fix yet.

NachoVidal69
03-15-2019, 04:06 PM
The game is crashing randomly to the desktop...unplayable for me atm.

NoVa_Erk
03-15-2019, 04:08 PM
Console, PS4 Pro:

Please fix that Blurry Effect at Aiming. let us adjust the Blurry effect at aiming from shoulder!! want to see my weapon paintings and weapon details clear.
the most time we are running and Aiming something down. hope we can at least adjust this. i want to see full details of my weapons so PLS UBISOFT / MASSIVE !!

hYpe-O.G.Chip
03-15-2019, 04:09 PM
We are at a LAN around 30 people .-.. all playing DV2 ... Damm we get a lot of Delta 3s and Disconnects .. and lots of strange problems when people deploy skills. One deploys , and when the next person deploys .. the first persons deployed skill disapeers... soon after .. disconnect or Delta 3.... *sigh*
All other games we play seems just fine ... I think there still might be some "LAN" problems.

K.Parson
03-15-2019, 05:10 PM
any word on the bug or glitch where the striker drone and assault turrets despawn instantly or within 2 seconds of deployment with a 15sec timer? It's getting agitating trying to cover myself with the turret only to have it despawn on me

Ratdog74
03-15-2019, 05:11 PM
Same for seekers

Laskeyperse
03-15-2019, 05:51 PM
For those who has problems like the game getting suddenly way too bright or crashing.

Use dx11. Didn't crash once after switching to it, also no more neverending flashbang.

And when is this update coming? Does it fix club issues too? Like the one for AK skin not to be found anywhere, not that ak even has a slot for it to be attached anyways.

kilroyg
03-15-2019, 06:18 PM
buddy is having same issue what cpu you running?

Zloto.Smok
03-15-2019, 08:08 PM
For the first two days the game was well balanced. then the 14 march patch got loaded :( . When you have to three shot a level 6 regular NPC with a rifle that does 1k plus dmg from 20ft (We have a problem). When i go thru one clip on a assault rifle and while trying to reload the NPC that was running at me that I emptied the clip into kills me with a baton (We have a Problem). Last night I had to switch it off (got tired of dying), went back to playing '76' will monitor the website, let me know when you fix it!

Thanks for your time

keryilias
03-16-2019, 07:07 AM
your 1 of few then becouyse i have a clan my friend has a clan of 40 and people in other countrys are having issues like if you seriously cant be productive and not a ****ing asshoile to people then seriously get the **** out becouse your not wanted.

InsaneClowns--
03-16-2019, 09:12 AM
PC losers 😂 your issues will be the last to get fixed 😂😂😂

ChairbrnStrangr
03-16-2019, 09:28 PM
Console, PS4 Pro:

Please fix that Blurry Effect at Aiming. let us adjust the Blurry effect at aiming from shoulder!! want to see my weapon paintings and weapon details clear.
the most time we are running and Aiming something down. hope we can at least adjust this. i want to see full details of my weapons so PLS UBISOFT / MASSIVE !!

I think this is related to taking a photo and adjusting F-stop. I noticed that everything was blurry after taking a photo, but after I reset f-stop and restarted the game it went back to normal.

chrisG36180
03-16-2019, 09:41 PM
The same problem in my pc.

CallmeSemp
03-16-2019, 10:19 PM
Try switching back to to primary it should fix that

NoVa_Erk
03-16-2019, 11:41 PM
I think this is related to taking a photo and adjusting F-stop. I noticed that everything was blurry after taking a photo, but after I reset f-stop and restarted the game it went back to normal.

The Problem is, that on ps4 pro i aim about my shoulder and shoulder and weapons get blurry but if i aim on anything Like Walls in front of me it gets clear with out any blurryness. So i Dont know How to fix this i hate the fact my weapon is in this blurry pixle Patch... That makes me crazy, mate... 🤦🏻*♂️

MassDriverShot
03-17-2019, 01:30 AM
The castle is still gray for me. I have run Jefferson several times and it will not advance. Any advice?

Lt_Mavricksperr
03-17-2019, 04:35 AM
Thanks for the update you given to use!..

But I was wonder if you could help me understand something.. I've got 10 hunter masks, but only 6 Ivory keys so what do I need to do and were do I get the other 2 Ivory keys..
Also I was wondering when you guys are going to fix these skills as they disappear when activated!..

Thank you for your time..

shockwav24
03-17-2019, 08:30 AM
Since the patch, turrets are broken. After activating the Turret skill, the Turret self-destructs with in 5 seconds. This has happened to me over 30 times consecutively to the point I switched to another skill.