PDA

View Full Version : Co-op completed Task on others Agents map, not showing in own map

CamperGamerX
03-14-2019, 08:46 AM
When playing co op and not on the own Agents map, it happens , that Activities successfully completed with a Team will not visual shown after Agent returns to his own map.
Checking the statistic , looks the activities are registered e.g. Agent A got 7 controll points , Agent B got 7 Controll points (but on the Map there are still red)
Happend several times with different Agents

tropolite
03-14-2019, 12:50 PM
Noticing this a lot - while playing coop on a team member's instance no missions/events are being registered as complete in my own instance once the coop is terminated.

I believe this screwed up my access to Kelso at the Castle (showing grey) only showing me the diamond where to go but will not allow me through the trapdoor to talk with her, even though My Progress section in the menu showing this is the next recommended task to do in the progress of things.

I was under the assumption the patch that was released tonight after maintenance was supposed to fix this but I was clearly led astray.

CamperGamerX
03-15-2019, 07:56 AM
No, it has not been solved , as per today 15.3. the problem is still there. Takes the co op fun away a bit , dont like this , so far no response from UBI

Ubi-Bandicoot
03-15-2019, 10:43 AM
Hey guys,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this, we are currently investigating this at the moment. So to clarify, you completed missions in co-op and then in your own single player game, you could not complete the next mission you need to do after this?

Would you be able to let us know the following info:

- What missions you completed in co-op and the name of the next one you are currently unable to start?
- If you join another co-op session, are you able to begin this mission? (If you've had chance to try this)
- Did you attempt to continue your progress in solo as soon as your co-op session ended?
- Can you get us some footage via Xbox game share showing us what happens when you try to progress to your next mission? We can then view this via www.xboxdvr.com if you send us your Gamertag

Thank you for your help :)