PDA

View Full Version : Stampede charge

The_Wanderer_I
03-14-2019, 06:27 AM
All it needs is a small nerf. Being able to get hit and hit people out of it. In its current state in 4s, itís instant death if you get grabbed with people around you. Also this should apply to shinobis heavy grab as well.

EvoX.
03-14-2019, 06:44 AM
Exactly what you said is already confirmed to be one of the changes to Raider in Season 10, though the same can't be said for Shinobi's pin, at least for now. Iirc, Stefan said they want every CC move in the game to follow the modified Shugoki and Shaman grabs - interruptable by anyone, only good for one outside heavy.

LeriiSuitedUp
03-15-2019, 03:35 AM
I hope they do it soon. I cannot stand how certain moves that are basically free to do with no real threat of punishment, Stampede Charge when ganking, and Shinobi's pin when you get a ranged Gb, still hold you in place and also restrict your use of revenge. Heck, in raiders case, you can bash them as an enemy and they will just ignore it and keep going.I personally think all these kinds of CC need to drop whatever the user is doing when they get hit. Yeah it will be annoying when dealing with teammates who just swing blindly, but it's still rather unfair to be just end up stuck and die with literally no way of saving yourself even with the mechanic meant for it. I have 7 reps on Shinobi and think every time I pin someone and my team tears them apart that it was flat out unfair and that they had no chance, especially when I can sit back and keep trying for a ranged GB with little chance of them punishing me if they CGB because my team will just jump on them as they come for me.

Sweaty_Sock
03-15-2019, 10:13 AM
BP flipping a raider was the happiest thing to happen to me in for Honor in along time haha

Vakris_One
03-15-2019, 02:11 PM
Raider's carry and Shinobi's pin being uninterruptible and blocking revenge activation are two of the sillyest things left in this game. They both could have easily been adjusted way back when Shaman was first released, seeing as how her pin could be interrupted.

They again could have easily been tweaked when they tweaked Shaman's bite to only allow for one outside heavy. Yet again they could have easily been tweaked when Shugoki's rework came out and Warlord's charge was nerfed - mechanically the exact same move as Raider's carry.

But we'll have to wait until Season 10 for Raider and probably 2 more years for Shinobi to be looked at.

Maxime_Qc-
03-16-2019, 09:30 PM
You should at least JUST be able to activate your revenge to get out of it !!