PDA

View Full Version : Lost weapon skin when I sold weapon with it equipped.

Gheldomel
03-14-2019, 02:15 AM
Hi, I play the division 2 on the PS4. I watched the state of the game episode and heard this particular bug mentioned but, I obtained the flectarn-(ocean?) Or something to that nature, weapon skin naturally through in game progression. I honestly don't remember when or how I obtained the skin, but I equipped it on the weapon I was using at the time. I was purging my inventory and updating my equipment and sold the gun that the skin was equipped to and continued playing the game. About an hour or so later I went in to attach mods to my new weapon and noticed that the flectarn skin was no longer available. I figured I would report it and since it wasn't a purchased skin, I'm not upset about it, as long as I will be able to obtain in through gameplay later. Loving the game so far even besides the few bugs I've been experiencing but, I know you guys will iron out the kinks soon.

auTONYmous
03-14-2019, 05:06 PM
Same. Can't remember if it was sold, or deconstructed or even when. But the skin is now gone (got it from Shield Rewards).
Can't re-apply it from Ubi club, and my buyback is empty.