PDA

View Full Version : rescue operation on downtown east near demolition site issue

pop1024
03-13-2019, 04:30 PM
At both betas this quest was almost always stuck, meaning you kill enemies and open the door and the quest gets stuck the NPC doesn’t acknowledge the fact that you released it. Now it is the same at release.

Please fix this

UbiMorning
03-13-2019, 06:00 PM
Hi pop1024! Do you have any screenshots or videos of this issue?

pop1024
03-13-2019, 06:07 PM
I did what I did on both betas, closed the game restarted the console, and on betas waited for the mission to pop back, and on release it was already there, I managed to do it.

what I can add is that it is based on an old issue back at the division 1 where you leave mission area, the quest is canceled and you need to do it again, gets reset in short, also it appears a timer from the leaving mission area.

On the division 2 however there is no such thing, so I went little outside the mission an area an quest bugged, so that’s my two cents. If I find another bug or this very same one I’ll get evidence.

twcthebeast
03-16-2019, 01:41 AM
I'm having the same issue. I have tried 3 times to finish this objective. Each time, I enter the area, kill the hostiles, collect the key, open the door, and the hostage just stands there telling me to rescue them. The npc does not recognize the fact that the doors are open, so ther object never gets marked completed.

Oma-RD
03-17-2019, 05:43 PM
I am just having this issue too. Please fix it! I open the dor and the hostage does not move and the mission keeps active.

UbiGabrinth
03-17-2019, 07:22 PM
If you have any video of the event, please link us to it, and we'll pass it onto the team. Thanks! :)

KoA_TheMAXIMUS
03-20-2019, 12:19 AM
West of demolition site up the two ladders called the rescue operation