PDA

View Full Version : Shiled Tier 3 Gear Dye

dfcDELTA
03-13-2019, 05:57 AM
For some reason the Tier 3 gear dye no longer shows when I attempt to mod an item with that dye?? At one point it was always showing up and I had it equipped on knee-pads and gloves, but now it is like its just gone and I have three items that have a dye slot, but it does not show up at all. Was that dye a one and done or is it level locked to lower level gear? Seems weird that I would not have it unlocked for all items.

Thanks in advance for your help. I really liked that dye since it was only unlocked through shield completion.

Edit: I did sell or break down the lower level items that the dye was equipped on, so is it a bug and can we get them back?

UbiMorning
03-13-2019, 05:37 PM
Hello! We have reported that selling any items with a skin will cause the skin to disappear as well. As a workaround, the item with the skin can be bought back from the vendor, however only for a limited time.

dfcDELTA
03-13-2019, 08:23 PM
Hello! We have reported that selling any items with a skin will cause the skin to disappear as well. As a workaround, the item with the skin can be bought back from the vendor, however only for a limited time.

Thank you for the info and I see that this issue is added to the "known issues list". However, the item is no longer available to buy back from vendor. Will a fix be incoming?

Thank you

dfcDELTA
03-14-2019, 02:51 PM
I see more and more posts about this issue, so I hope that a fix is in coming. I only lost my dye for Shields Tier 3, so maybe they can just re-issue that reward to anyone who earned and has lost it due to this glitch.

I also opened a support ticket today, so its documented that mine is missing.

I hope they keep us posted on this.

dfcDELTA
03-15-2019, 03:53 PM
I noticed that this issue is removed from the known issues list, so is there a fix? Will I have my dye back??

Thanks