PDA

View Full Version : No Division 2 Ultimate Edition content showing up

mcv224
03-13-2019, 05:39 AM
I loaded the game, and entered the year one pass and content code, and nothing is showing up. I checked my library for the year one pass that it is not there, I went to the Capitol Building and open my stash, but nothing has shown up. Also, I have not received any of the things I purchased from Ubisoft club for the division 2.

Kuhlaid85
03-13-2019, 06:09 AM
Same...smh... Iím on ps4 platform and tried 2 characters but to no avail. The items arenít in my stash. Went directly to base stash as instructed. I have rollover rewards from d1 shields and also spent $130 for ultimate edition now but get nothing? Love the game but I just want what what I pay for. disappointing.

Kijiji10
03-13-2019, 06:14 AM
Same issue but I see other people running around with their shotguns. Why spend the $150 if we aren't getting the rewards. The weapons will be useless as we will have out leveled them.

Phaldar
03-13-2019, 03:51 PM
Same here bud. You think content will be released Friday when the game is actually live?

Iíve tried contacting everyone I can and Iím not finding or hearing much back unfortunately...

mcv224
03-13-2019, 05:45 PM
I loaded the game, and entered the year one pass and content code, and nothing is showing up. I checked my library for the year one pass that it is not there, I went to the Capitol Building and open my stash, but nothing has shown up. Also, I have not received any of the things I purchased from Ubisoft club for the division 2.

Same...smh... Iím on ps4 platform and tried 2 characters but to no avail. The items arenít in my stash. Went directly to base stash as instructed. I have rollover rewards from d1 shields and also spent $130 for ultimate edition now but get nothing? Love the game but I just want what what I pay for. disappointing.

Same issue but I see other people running around with their shotguns. Why spend the $150 if we aren't getting the rewards. The weapons will be useless as we will have out leveled them.

Same here bud. You think content will be released Friday when the game is actually live?

Iíve tried contacting everyone I can and Iím not finding or hearing much back unfortunately...

I emailed Ubisoft last night and still have not gotten a response.

Larconsier
03-13-2019, 06:33 PM
I emailed Ubisoft last night and still have not gotten a response.

Once you do get a response, please post it here. I am also having this problem and it seems many other folks are too. Iíve been scouring the Internet looking for an answer but there isnít much info yet.

Larconsier
03-13-2019, 06:49 PM
Hello Agents, been delving through the forums and found a lot of information in the Division 2 section of the forums. Came across a a post that has a link for troubleshooting these types of issues and also a link to place a support ticket. Hoping this helps out. Also, I realize that the post is about the Capitol Defenders pack, but the overall process should still be the same. Good luck to you, Agents.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2011551-Capitol-Defender-Pack

mcv224
03-13-2019, 07:13 PM
I hate to say it, but I feel a little better knowing I am not the only one having these issues. It's tough watching almost everyone else run around with all their goodies. I will post Ubis response when and if I get one. It has been almost 24 hours, and nothing.

mcv224
03-13-2019, 07:16 PM
I filled out the same type of form last night, it was not exclusive to the Defender Pack. When filling the form out, I was not able to upload any information. I clicked upload several time, but nothing happened. Beyond frustrating.

Kijiji10
03-13-2019, 07:45 PM
So update. I went into my "apparel" settings and the store apparel settings just previewing different outfits. When I exited the preview and store I was spammed with "aquired x" and looked in my stash and it was there suddenly.

Hope this helps

Little late now that I'm level 7 as the weapons are under powered now. But I have the apparel at least.

FallenHero226
03-13-2019, 08:26 PM
Just finished live chat with 4 different people from ubi support team. Gave all information they requested and followed all steps with no luck in getting content. They are still currently finding problem based off what they told me.

MichaelBoss8367
03-13-2019, 09:29 PM
Same for me i ordered the Dark Zone Edition. NONE of my Ubisoft Rewards content shows up either

MichaelBoss8367
03-13-2019, 09:35 PM
ALL extra content is missing including Ubisoft Purchases

allencave
03-14-2019, 12:37 AM
Bought ultimate edition on ps4, Pre order content not showing up. Sent Ubisoft a message

Rdandrea01
03-14-2019, 02:42 AM
I am having the same thing. Code was redeemed successfully, but the stash space and content are not in the game, nor does it show that any add-ons were purchased or even available for that matter.

I contacted Ubisoft and submitted a ticket as well, will post any responses I get..

xBuccU2x
03-14-2019, 03:03 AM
I have spent the last 2 hours chatting with Ubisoft and Sony mine is not showing up in downloaded content for the game. I have no access to any of the bonuses. Don't waste ur time chatting with Sony u will get nowhere and ubisoft is trying to figure out what is going on.

BloodHound7281
03-14-2019, 03:30 AM
Exotics can be leveled up!

Rasengan033089
03-14-2019, 04:50 AM
Im having the same problem but i actually got a repsonse back just a few mins ago

Rasengan033089
03-14-2019, 04:53 AM
Tony D @Ubisoft Support wrote: Mar 13, 2019 at 11:37 PM EDT
This is a known issue and our dev team is currently investigating. Please check our official forum for the latest updates.

I apologize for the inconvenience,
Ubisoft Support
You wrote Mar 13, 2019 at 09:24 PM EDT
I tried restoring licenses but it did not work. Im still missing the capital defenders pack

This is what they told me after i tried restoring my licenses.

mobl3deep69
03-14-2019, 12:33 PM
I have same problem and they told me they would post to the forum when there was an update. This is lame!!!!!

LMTDF
03-14-2019, 02:06 PM
I have same problem! Only 50 box strage (mere early unlock, though PERK seems consumable - which looks pitfall to waste SHD point, anyhow) seems working, but any other Ultimate related stuffs have NEVER shown up, even in the strage box. In addition, similarly, some costumes bought (by almost complementary coins given as rewards or someway before) has not reached out to me as well.

Later Correction:
Sorry strage box hasnít worked as well entirely, 50 is default settings. Nothing has increased. Currently, in total I have 50 only.

xRedkiller03x
03-14-2019, 02:24 PM
Same here guys been talking to them since I purchased my gold edition on Tuesday. No luck at all on getting this resolved. They did respond with alot of different types of troubleshooting and no success. I just want what I payed for and especially my year one pass. On my system is says redeemed but when I check my game add-ons there nothing😔

DeSir32008
03-14-2019, 02:30 PM
Same boat, bought ultimate edition and went through all troubleshoot checklist. Still have not received any pre order bonus, ultimate edition packs, apparels, stash bonus or any ubisoft reward items. They should at least respond with an update progress on the bug. Having to contact support to go through same troubleshoot steps isnt helful as its a known issue on their side.

MixMatched234
03-14-2019, 04:50 PM
Hello all,

I have information on this, so I wanted to share it.

I work in IT, so I was able to more easily navigate the support landscape with Ubisoft and Sony. When I contacted Ubisoft support, they said since I purchased the item on PSN and it was not showing up in my Ubisoft account, I needed to contact Sony.

When I contacted Sony, I was told that it is Ubisoft's game and Sony has no control over this, and it was a mistake for them to say I needed to contact Sony. However, the Sony rep was more helpful - after I linked him to the troubleshooting page that Ubisoft had put up for this issue and proved that I had purchased the game and gone through the steps, he was able to tell me that it is a known issue - a disconnect between the platforms and the game servers. So, the platforms process your purchases, but they are not getting to the game servers.

I was told this would be corrected with a day 1 patch at the official launch and I did not need to worry.

However, this means that all the content I paid to get early is basically useless. I recommend requesting a refund of the extra 60 dollars.

brady8907
03-14-2019, 04:50 PM

Iím having the same problem. I contact Ubisoft and they said to keep looking here for a solution. This is crap. I need my solution now. I paid way too much for this content and canít get any of it! Love the game but dam letís go!!

phllq
03-14-2019, 06:03 PM
We basically all paid an extra 60 to get ripped off. If I was a getting man , I bet we don't get any comp from Ubisoft .

CaptainFear626
03-14-2019, 06:40 PM
Same here i paid for gold edition was excited to play but than found out none of my pre order bonuses are there.ibe spent more time trying to find out where my stuff is than playing the game.submitted a ticket but got no response.really do feel ripped off.the game comes out tomorrow for everyone...so i pretty much paid for nothing.what a waste of money

mobl3deep69
03-14-2019, 06:54 PM
They need to give us something, the fight I went through with my wife to to get the ultimate edition was not worth this bs headache. I'm done pre ordering Ubisoft games, this isn't the first I have felt burned by Ubi preorder bonuses. In the end it's my own fault for purchasing.

phllq
03-14-2019, 06:55 PM
I deleted the game and re downloadedit (digital version) and downloaded th3 new update. Logged in and received all my bonuses.

ChaosAgent77
03-14-2019, 07:10 PM
Same here.. purchased the ultimate edition and none of it is in game..
Also when i tried to get a refund from PSN they would not do it because i "already downloaded and starting playing the game" I almost popped an eyeball outta my head i was so pissed!! hope this gets resolved soon.. what a waste of money.

whodundidit
03-14-2019, 07:30 PM
I had the same problem (picked up my ultimate edition steel book version yesterday) and had no content after entering the code, so I put the game down and waited 24hrs. Just logged into my PS4 and there was a 1.3 patch downloaded and installed, loaded up my game, went to my stash and there was everything.

Cannot speak for everyone here but that patch seemed to fix the issue for me. Anyone else still having the problem I suggest wait on playing until the 15th and see If the day1 launch patch fixes It for everyone. I know Itíll seem like a waste to have an expensive game on hand and not play but the preorder content is low level (lvl1 to lvl3) and will be useless If you keep playing and are a level 10 with lvl1 weapons.

mcv224
03-14-2019, 08:17 PM
Did you also have your Year 1 pass in your library, or in the PS Store as purchased?. I will be going on as soon as I get home to see if the patched granted me access to all the bonus items, I know those should be in the stash box under grants, but I would assume the Year 1 pass will only show up in the game library, or the PS Store as purchased. Please let us all know.

whodundidit
03-14-2019, 09:38 PM
That information does not show up on the game install info, library etc. However It does show up on my PlayStation Network account purchases when I check It via their official website. I would assume that the year 1 content wonít show up until they start rolling out the year 1 content and availability to purchase the pass on the PSN store which is not available on there yet.

Either way we will definitely be getting our year 1 pass content so I wouldnít worry too much just yet. But we shall see!

mobl3deep69
03-14-2019, 10:41 PM
Update today fixed it for me.

mcv224
03-14-2019, 11:15 PM
I just got done doing the version 1.03 update, and all of my stuff has appeared under the grants in my stash. I still have to check and see about the year one pass, I will check in the on my PlayStation account and see if it is under my purchases. Thank you everybody for all your help and I hope everyone gets their content today as well.

Kuhlaid85
03-15-2019, 02:09 AM
Waiting on the patch now. I have been in chats with ubisoft through this whole 2 day ordeal. The support team is super responsive! I have been given several links that particularly pertain to the ps4 being the issue but Iíve been doubting that. I think itís something about the build of the game initially. The links are really unnecessary to post but they involve restoring your licenses through ps4>settings>account management. Or doing a ďhard resetĒ on ps4 (like defragmentation). Iím hoping the patch does it. I have ultimate edition perks and d1 shield rollover content earned. Donít the exotic weapons revolve with the level of your character? If so all will not be for naught. We may yet get to enjoy what we paid for...2 days later.

Kuhlaid85
03-15-2019, 02:50 AM
Patch fixed ultimate content but not d1 shields

Kuhlaid85
03-15-2019, 04:25 AM
In addition the exotics from ultimate edition are junk.

UbiGabrinth
03-15-2019, 05:15 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you are having troubles with accessing pre-order and Ultimate Edition content in The Division 2. Please let me know if the recent patch resolved this issue (other than Shields which is an issue the team is aware of and is looking into as well) as stated by Kuhlaid85, mcv224, and mobl3deep69.

Injas69
03-15-2019, 07:26 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you are having troubles with accessing pre-order and Ultimate Edition content in The Division 2. Please let me know if the recent patch resolved this issue (other than Shields which is an issue the team is aware of and is looking into as well) as stated by Kuhlaid85, mcv224, and mobl3deep69.

I have received my Lulliby exotic weapon but the upgrade is not in the store anymore (it whas the first time i looked) is there any way to get the upgrade it's stuck at lvl 1? And will we have the option to upgrade from gold edition to ultimate edition in the future?

Injas69
03-15-2019, 07:36 PM
*I have the upgrade blue print but not the upgrade gear score. (my friend has this)

Blue_Seeker
03-16-2019, 12:19 PM
Hello. Still I don't get any rewards after the recent patch.

Ubi-Redbeard
03-16-2019, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the update.

This issue is still under investigation.

Thanks for your patience!

italjoe
03-26-2019, 01:01 AM
Preordered the game but never got any of the bonus content. Can't find it anywhere either.

Ubi-Mark.
03-26-2019, 10:24 AM
If you are new to the game, it'll be in your stash box, under the Envelope tab, under Deliveries. Should be, anyways.

That's correct, your extra content should be available on your stash.

Italjoe, can you confirm you have it? :-)

Blue_Seeker
04-03-2019, 08:38 PM
I got the information from support.

If you play the game with the different account from the one you bought the game, you can't receive any rewards.

I bought the game by NA account but play with Japanese account. In this case, they said I can't receive the rewards.

mario_bros81
04-04-2019, 04:19 PM
Thats awful. I have the same problem, bought the game in Brazilian Account and play in the US Account, they need to fix that and make content available by the ubi account. Im from the time that PSN Brazil didnt exist, so my main account is the US account.