PDA

View Full Version : Division 2, Appeal Cache item disappeared

KILLERROBOT99
03-12-2019, 11:49 PM
I’m currently playing in the 3 day early access part of the game and I was just awarded an Appearl Cache. I went and opened the cache and got a Blue Emote, but the game couldn’t show a preview of the emote due to an error saying “Unable to preview emote.” so I hit “X” to collect the emote.

I then went to look for the emote in the emote section of the Character Appeal window and the emote I just got wasn’t in there. So it seems the game has glitched and I both lost an emote I just got and lost the Appeal Cache as it gave me nothing.

I’m on PS4 btw.

I have a screenshot of me opening the Cache, receiving the emote called “Clueless”, and then one showing it’s not in my emotes section.

DET_Archetype
03-13-2019, 12:23 AM
I have the same issue. I received an emote from the apparel cache when I hit level 5. It shows that I own it under the store tab, but there is nothing in my emote inventory or emote wheel. What the heck is going on?

OP are you using a sub account on your PS4?

ZeldaKing1078
03-13-2019, 12:56 AM
I’m on XBOX and some of the Ubisoft rewards I redeemed are not showing up in game. Like the assassins creed patch and the 400 creditsz

p_leathem
03-13-2019, 01:18 PM
I opened an apparel cache last night on ps4 and the emote has disappeared completely. I can't find it anywhere.
After purchasing Gold edition I also didn't receive the Defenders Pack. There was no code to redeem and nothing received in game.

KILLERROBOT99
03-13-2019, 03:13 PM
I opened an apparel cache last night on ps4 and the emote has disappeared completely. I can't find it anywhere.
After purchasing Gold edition I also didn't receive the Defenders Pack. There was no code to redeem and nothing received in game.

Have you checked your stash’s mailbox?

KILLERROBOT99
03-13-2019, 03:15 PM
I have the same issue. I received an emote from the apparel cache when I hit level 5. It shows that I own it under the store tab, but there is nothing in my emote inventory or emote wheel. What the heck is going on?

OP are you using a sub account on your PS4?

No, I only have 1 account on my system.