PDA

View Full Version : Spam Still!

BlowHard74728
03-12-2019, 10:24 PM
4 full pages of spam that's been up for a total of 3 hours. I assume that a fix for this 2 year long issue is still "being looked into"?

RagingtheReturn
03-12-2019, 10:33 PM
Yeah its been bad before but this is absolutely ridiculous that the posts/ posters still are on the forum this long.

rottmeister
03-12-2019, 10:54 PM
At least it's not nsfw spam anymore? At least people won't look at my laptop seeing **** enlargement pills ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) spammed all over and ask me what kind of forum I'm on, lol

Can anything be done about this? It's such a mess and I can barely find actual threads.

RagingtheReturn
03-12-2019, 10:57 PM
At least it's not nsfw spam anymore? At least people won't look at my laptop seeing **** enlargement pills ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) spammed all over and ask me what kind of forum I'm on, lol

Can anything be done about this? It's such a mess and I can barely find actual threads.

I would think so but how has no mod come on yet to clear the forum its almost like negligence at this point you cant even reach the old threads that actually mean anything.

BlowHard74728
03-12-2019, 11:30 PM
It's been like this for a long time. And the usual reply is they can't be on monitoring the forums for spam at certain hours of the day, and "A solution is being looked into"

It has gotten very ridiculous and a solution needs to come up now

Sweaty_Sock
03-13-2019, 12:06 PM
there is 15 hour old spam up....

Honestly how hard is it to make someone do an authentication/not a bot test for their first 5 posts, at least it makes deleting them mean something...

EDIT: 20 hour old spam, think this is a new record?

RenegadeRasta
03-13-2019, 10:26 PM
They'd much rather be on Reddit and couldn't give two ****s about their own forums.

RenegadeRasta
03-13-2019, 11:38 PM
Know what...they just might have abandoned these forums after all.