PDA

View Full Version : Unable to equip purchased apparel collection

ernestcgurule
03-12-2019, 09:50 PM
Not sure if it's a bug or not, but I just purchased the Hiker apparel collection from the apparel store and I'm unable to equip the items. Each item indicates that it is Owned, but the ×Equip button isn't highlighted like the others and does nothing when I try. I tried to equip from the store, and I tried from the apparel inventory, but the items aren't shown in my inventory. I tried closing the game & restarting, but this didn't work.

From Store https://ibb.co/nLhj5bT
From Inventory https://ibb.co/B2j75zx

LightningV
03-12-2019, 10:53 PM
Yeah, I'm having an issue even claiming the Ultimate Edition Grants and the items I bought from the store.

BigPoppaChidog
03-13-2019, 02:33 AM
I am also having this same issue, along with the problem with items from the Uplay page not showing up in my inventory (AC patch being the main one that I see).

BearaceDougie
03-13-2019, 03:12 AM
Same issue with the Hiker uniform, Uplay rewards, preorder bonus and apparel crates - I don't think anything is being redeemed correctly/populating in the inventory.

totalrespawn
03-13-2019, 03:43 AM
Also having this issue. I was able to claim my uplay stuff but not the items purchased through the store.

Zaykx
03-13-2019, 04:26 AM
Same.....

I purchased the 2000 premium credits for 19.99$. That worked, got the credit. I did not receive the "charade" emote from it.

I also bought a few things in-game in the Apparel store. They are marked as owned in the shop but they do not appear in my inventory.

Same thing has happened with a emote I got from a cache. It says it's owned in the shop but it's not in my inventory.

I tried re-logging, closing the game and coming back but they still don't show in inventory.

kwoly
03-13-2019, 04:37 AM
Same issue here. Defender pack from pre order never showed up. I bought a few things from the club store and none of it appeared on my account.

Then my friend logs in and immediately gets his defender pack content. Sort of annoying.

That said, I spoke to support and it is being "escalated"

jchoate109
03-13-2019, 04:39 AM
I am having same problem. Pricing is bad enough, give us our ****.

TStorm-ShadowT
03-13-2019, 09:23 AM
Same here, having the exact same problem and it's seriously driving me mad! I payed $150 of hard earned money for all of this and not receiving anything..

I_KILL_Y0U11
03-13-2019, 05:26 PM
Hey guys. I managed to figure it out. You can equip it on the page you purchased it. It won't have the option to equip. But if you preview and inspect it, then back out of inspection, it should give you the option to select it. Once selected, you will have the option to equip it. Let me know if that helps.

UbiMatcha
03-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Thanks for sharing, I_KILL_Y0U11!

Nitrojin
03-13-2019, 08:11 PM
I tried your fix Kill and it still doesn't work on my end. I bought some $19.99 credit bundle with some extra exotic something included, and still not able to equip the Retro look. At time of posting there's some Thursday maintenance so maybe they have a fix for this. I have proof/evidence of purchase if needed.

ernestcgurule
03-13-2019, 09:59 PM
Ok, so I managed to equip the set after all, but it wasn't until the next day. I figured it was fixed & purchased the Grunge set and ended up with the same problem. I may be able to equip it tomorrow. Maybe it's waiting for the purchase to clear? Idk, but I expect to equip my purchases immediately.

Ps. Kill - your solution didn't work for me either

ChileePowder
03-13-2019, 10:22 PM
+1...same issue here

xTheBeastxModex
03-13-2019, 11:24 PM
Yep having this exact issue, bought the 15$ pack used the premium credits to buy the hiker outfit and the discord weapon skin and havent recieved either

Cogratchet
03-14-2019, 12:49 AM
Yep having this exact issue, bought the 15$ pack used the premium credits to buy the hiker outfit and the discord weapon skin and havent recieved either

+1 I'm having the same issue with the SWAT and Park Ranger collections. I also did not receive my Charades Emote. I'm holding out for tomorrow's maintenance to push through the purchase.

Exiaion
03-14-2019, 02:16 AM
i have the same issue, actually a bit worst, so i o he welcome pack, and then got all he police skins for the set and 1 weapon skin, i noticed i had no full sets, then when checking i all so noticed i had lost 2 glasses i had from catchs, one of my the division 2 ultimate edition weapon skins and a common weapon skin was gone from my inventory and other random common clothing where gone now to, going to wait for tomorrow patch if ti not there then im going put up a ticket, game seems to have become buggy later a night

You.Got.Jinxed
03-14-2019, 02:59 AM
I purchased the cowboy set and nothing. Been two days and nothing. Nothing her or there nothing anywhere. Why no response Ubi!!!

Ares42ful
03-14-2019, 03:52 AM
where can i go to file a ticket because i want what i paid for

mon696ster
03-14-2019, 04:29 AM
So i preordered the gold edition....i have not received any of my preorder bonuses...being an idiot i purchased credits to buy some apparel...i purchased 2 full set outfits and i bet you can guess....neither have been added to my inventory.... but on the bright side it does say "owned" next to items....i love owning things i can't have or use...Perfect!

Wizzhare
03-14-2019, 04:32 AM
I purchased the vintage outfit last night and didn't receive any of the pieces. I logged off and on, tried my stash box, mail box....nothing.
This is what I purchased:
https://imgur.com/QNS5IzK
and for example, the hat, no where to be found.
https://imgur.com/LN2soga
I have NONE of the pieces to the outfit.

This is on PS4.

Ulfhednar1921
03-14-2019, 04:41 AM
Same, bought the Ultimate Edition and played the Beta, as well as bought items in uClub, and nothing in my WH mail/grants?!? But obviously I have the early access. What gives Ubisoft?

Wizzhare
03-14-2019, 05:09 AM
Just a minute ago I bought another outfit...black tie outfit...and tap dance emote... just to see what happens...
Same thing as my vintage outfit...it purchases outfit but does not allow me to equip any of it.
It does not even appear in my apparel tab.
As you can see the equip option is greyed out... and in second pic the shoes are not even in shoe tab
https://imgur.com/NnKhC8u
https://imgur.com/2YyRbvO

I highly suggest not buying any credits to purchase things from store until these issues are resolved.
Ubisoft owes me like $30 in credits now.

wantaan4
03-14-2019, 06:00 AM
I purchased the rider collection and can not equip it, not in mailbox either.

Lostinsouls
03-14-2019, 06:04 AM
Hey guys. I managed to figure it out. You can equip it on the page you purchased it. It won't have the option to equip. But if you preview and inspect it, then back out of inspection, it should give you the option to select it. Once selected, you will have the option to equip it. Let me know if that helps.

I really wish their Support Team would have just told me that this was a known bug.....I was chatting with support for at least half an hour and they were having by try stuff that would not fix it, because it was for the DLC content specifically... Also any items that you earn from a cache will cause the same issue if you are having this. I won the police hat and it shows in the collections. However I can not equip it because it does not actually show in the owned Apparel inventory menu.

skunkii30
03-14-2019, 10:07 AM
Good day fellow players.

Am on PS4 and start the game yesterday and am having the same issue, bought many items in apparel store but none of the items is accessible

PS: if anyone look for a teammate, my PSN is: Skunkii30.

Wizzhare
03-14-2019, 02:26 PM
Update:
Logged in dismorning and both outfits were there.
So either it takes around 24hrs to receive items or ticket i put in helped.

You.Got.Jinxed
03-14-2019, 05:57 PM
Update:
Logged in dismorning and both outfits were there.
So either it takes around 24hrs to receive items or ticket i put in helped.

Where do you put in a ticket at??

Wizzhare
03-14-2019, 09:02 PM
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Games/4969

skunkii30
03-15-2019, 11:38 AM
+1
i logged in today and same everything arrive, i also put ticket so don't know if is update or ticket.