PDA

View Full Version : Vote Kick Option

Ragmarok99
04-10-2011, 05:24 AM
I think it's a simple the question...
And if you want to know my reasons for this is simple: after 2 manhunts where i was going to get a poison+concentration kill, some ******ed team mate rushed in for 100 points or used the noob gun even after i warned in the chat, i just want my team mate to die(and i want to kick him out of the game)

fastfast
04-10-2011, 05:52 AM
This question has been asked before and it died, the reasons being you wont be getting a Kick option in AC:B multiplayer is:

1. People have paid their money to play multiplayer so let them.

2. If you dont like the person go elsewhere.

3. There are other scenarios you can play

4. Join a decent good clean playing clan.

There's load more you can think of too I bet.

Ragmarok99
04-10-2011, 06:03 AM

I paid that damned money too and they don't let me play then why should i let them?

Ragmarok99
04-10-2011, 06:04 AM
3. There are other scenarios you can play

4. Join a decent good clean playing clan.

3-I have a good partner for alliance so when he is on that's what we play.

4-Im waiting for a try to one.

tiktok2
04-10-2011, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Ragmarok99:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

I paid that damned money too and they don't let me play then why should i let them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Mom! The boy in my video game always kills my target! Tell him to stop that or I will kill him!"

HexyWoo
04-10-2011, 06:15 AM
No.

If you get your poison kills stolen repeatedly, don't use poison in team games with randoms. I hate it when I get into games with randoms and see poison being used because I then hold back and only go after the targets miles away from the others because I'm so scared I'll accidentally steal a poison kill and get grief for it. It makes the game less fun for me.

The other reason for saying no, is while I can understand it's frustrating when this happens, it would be abused. People would gang up and kick people for stupid reasons.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

I paid that damned money too and they don't let me play then why should i let them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just because they're stealing your poison kills they're not stopping you playing the game at all. I do perfectly well in team games without poison. By kicking them from your team repeatedly (especially in something like CC where it's hard to even find a game) you would be stopping them from playing a game they paid for.

AntiChrist7
04-10-2011, 06:20 AM
I understand why you are angry, i've had it a few times myself. But if you allow a kick, then you could kick the person i nthe lead, and become leader yourself in a wanted game, for example.

In most ranked team matches, people will leave your target if they see it's poisoned.

a nice alternative would be that his abilities drained down or so, as punishment...

Murcuseo
04-10-2011, 06:31 AM
Bad idea.

As HexyWoo said, it could be abused.

Say you're having one of the matches of your life. You've had half a dozen naked stuns, lots of hidden kills, a focus poison or two and a triple escape. You're just about to hit 10k in Wanted... then everyone else votes you out cause you're kicking their ***.

That would suck.

Penalties for stealing poison kills yes, but not VTK's!.

Archybad
04-10-2011, 06:36 AM
Honestly, if you aren't playing with people you know then why complain that they're trying to get their own score as high as possible? In a 2v4 manhunt, I stole my sole teammate's poison all three times during that match (and received hatemail), however I got my highscore for the week of 9.8k so I couldn't care less. I'm not in the habit of stealing poisons but I'm also against the use of poison in team games with randoms if you're just going to complain when they steal it.

(EDIT: I didn't steal them for low point kills, I'm not a complete tool, they were my two 750 killstreaks and a hidden+focus kill which got me GV)

While the defensive round always works better as a team, when playing with randoms you have to forget about them and play to beat them or you won't get a high score which usually means don't use poison. Also a vote kick wouldn't work because people who score really highly would get kicked when playing with people who are struggling to get good scores with them in the match.

TL;DR: No vote kick. Don't use poison in team games.

HexyWoo
04-10-2011, 06:41 AM
^

Also just to add to what I said earlier, it would be too hard to 'prove' they did it deliberately too. I've stolen poison kills before, by accident. I've been in a stunlock with a team mate and while I was mashing X they were apparently mashing poison... I don't think that particular one was my fault. Another time I hit charge and then the poison symbol appeared. Again, nothing I could do to stop that. I was thinking you could have a time delay before a penalty kicks in, but if you're lagged you might not see the poison symbol for a few seconds and you'd get a penalty for it, doesn't seem fair.

There are so many other scenarios with this too, it's also annoying when team mates steal your focus kills (which are probably more obvious than poison kills) and I've also had team mates kill targets I just put on a disguise to go murder for some hidden points.

If you're not communicating though you can't blame them. Just shrug it off. Once the targets start getting killed and spawn across the map from their team, just go after the ones far away from the others with only one pursuer for your poisons if you really have to use it with randoms.

obliviondoll
04-10-2011, 06:47 AM
Better option:

Next time you're on their team and on defense, make sure you have your Disguise + Morph profile set.

Activate Disguise, then Morph, and watch the panic set in.

Ragmarok99
04-10-2011, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by HexyWoo:

There are so many other scenarios with this too, it's also annoying when team mates steal your focus kills (which are probably more obvious than poison kills) and I've also had team mates kill targets I just put on a disguise to go murder for some hidden points.

If you're not communicating though you can't blame them. Just shrug it off. Once the targets start getting killed and spawn across the map from their team, just go after the ones far away from the others with only one pursuer for your poisons if you really have to use it with randoms.

i was going for focus AND poison kill and i warned in the chat: let me get focus and i will poison, but those ******s can't hear anything i bet and just shoot with the moron gun(and it's shot can be canceled)

Ragmarok99
04-10-2011, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
Better option:

Next time you're on their team and on defense, make sure you have your Disguise + Morph profile set.

Activate Disguise, then Morph, and watch the panic set in.

nice idea, better yet it's making them waste their morph before using mine

Ragmarok99
04-10-2011, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:

Penalties for stealing poison kills yes, but not VTK's!.

then give an idea for the penalty

obliviondoll
04-10-2011, 07:27 AM
nice idea, better yet it's making them waste their morph before using mine
I thought that went without saying...

And as usual, I still say team mode Poison stealing should earn the Poisoner the +100 Kill score instead of the person intercepting.

Chase/Gun kill:

Killer gets: NOTHING.
Poisoner gets: 100 Kill +50 Intercepted = 150 points.

Hidden/Incognito/Focus kill:

Killer gets: 200 Hidden +300 Incognito +150 Focus = 650 points.
Poisoner gets: 100 Kill +50 Intercepted = 150 points.

bulldog180
04-10-2011, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by tiktok2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ragmarok99:

"Mom! The boy in my video game always kills my target! Tell him to stop that or I will kill him!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol

xCr0wnedNorris
04-10-2011, 07:35 AM
You wanna know how I deal with poison stealing teammates? Poison a guy and constantly bash any teammates that even think about getting close to him.

HexyWoo
04-10-2011, 08:17 AM
i was going for focus AND poison kill and i warned in the chat: let me get focus and i will poison, but those ******s can't hear anything i bet and just shoot with the moron gun(and it's shot can be canceled) ...and what if over the mic you sounded like "grbbblle *static* *hiss* grrbbllle" and so they already muted you? That's if they even had a headset on or voice chat to come through the speakers. When I say communicate I mean 2 way. If they're not responding, they probably can't hear you, don't just immediately assume they're stupid. They may well be, but there are other reasons.

As hoserama99 has said in a previous thread even if you think your mic works fine it seems to be downgraded in this game due to bandwidth. I know my mic works fine, though I talk too quietly for it, but no-one can ever hear or understand anything I say over the mic with this game. It's not a cheapy headset either, but I don't have the fastest of connections.

VampyS
04-10-2011, 08:31 AM
Whoever voted no is a noob.

@fastfast1969: If you dont like the person go elsewhere? Why don't you leave and go elsewhere if 7/8 want you out because you're a noob?

HexyWoo
04-10-2011, 08:40 AM
Hmm you're quite aggressive aren't you. I'm pretty sure most of us saying 'no' are far from noobs at this game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

VampyS
04-10-2011, 08:44 AM
Yes, quite aggressive. I have a good reason too. Despite the fact that UBISOFT doesn't give a damn about solving some BIG issues with matchmaking and so forth, I have to put up with kids with mental disabilities.

Now tell me, if they have a right to play and enjoy, why aren't I entitled to the same privilege?

It's up to UBISOFT to figure out a way to please both sides, but they don't care, so I become aggressive.

HexyWoo
04-10-2011, 08:46 AM
I'm finding your posts quite offensive actually.

These people don't stop you playing, as everyone has said if it makes you this mad, don't use poison in team games with randoms. It's not hard. I never use poison in team games with randoms, it doesn't stop you winning or enjoying the matches. It's just a game...

VampyS
04-10-2011, 08:52 AM
HexyWoo, you haven't seen offensive yet. In fact, I start to wonder why are you even offended. Is it because you fit in the category I described?

I'm not an exception. I'm going to record a session, or more, where players are exasperated by just one fellow and spit their lungs into the microphone asking him nicely (at first) to stop it or find another session.

I was a newbie too but when a dude explained to me that I was ruining everyones game and also getting low scores in the process, I immediately started to play as everyone should.

It's a game, of course. I work all day, then try to relax by playing a few sessions. How in the hell am I supposed to enjoy them when above the bugs, glitches and lags, these dudes come a eff everything.

Again, I'm not the only one mad, I'm just the one who needs to freakin' vent.

HexyWoo
04-10-2011, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by VampyS:
HexyWoo, you haven't seen offensive yet. In fact, I start to wonder why are you even offended. Is it because you fit in the category I described? lol yeah I'm a noob who runs around with a gun, watches you get a focus poison then shoots them. I do it all the time... please http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm offended by your use of words. Specifically calling people mentally ill. That's not venting, that's being a ****.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as mad as anyone when my kills get stolen, but to say it means you're not able to play is just ridiculous. It might mean you can only play with poison when with a group of friends, it certainly doesn't stop you from playing.

The reason the majority of us have said 'no' to this is that it would be almost impossible for an algorithm to work out if they were deliberate steals, or accidents. Also people would abuse it and kick people for pathetic reasons. obliviondolls suggestion is the closest I would accept for a penalty as it still rewards the poisoner, however, if the person 'stealing' was going to get more points anyway, they still get the bonuses.

The whole reason you get more points with poison is because it's a risky way to go. Not only do you have to get close, but we all know smoke helps that, but you have to wait for it to work. The whole reason it can be intercepted is why it carries higher points.

Murcuseo
04-10-2011, 09:06 AM
Vampy, why have you turned this in to a ****ing contest?.

I don't find your posts offensive, but I do find them completely unnecessary. You say you have a good reason to be angry, yes, maybe you do, but you don't have the right to be angry at other forum members purely because they disagree with you. If you have issues with how people play the game, post them in the appropriate thread and stop trying to derail this one.

There are other, more mature and constructive ways to get your point across.

Also, why would you be playing a game that frustrates you so much, when you're trying to relax after work?.

It seems like you're cutting your nose off, to spite your face.

VampyS
04-10-2011, 09:18 AM
@HexyWoo: I don't mind if my kills get stolen. I haven't said that makes me mad. It's a part of the game.

@Robson: You have a point in there. I have tried all the other constructive ways. (PM a certan player and explaining, then getting a [edit:swearing removed] reply.) I keep playing ACB because 1/5 sessions are good and relaxing. I'm not angry at HexyWoo if that what you're implying. I didn't see a reason of him to feel offended.

PS for HexyWoo. I wasn't calling them mentally ill, I was just pointing out the fact that they are.

obliviondoll
04-10-2011, 09:20 AM
VampyS...

I voted no.

Don't call me a noob when YOU'RE the one refusing to find ways to adapt to bad teammates in team games. We all deal with it, or find ways to avoid it. You should too.

Some of my best Manhunt scores have come from being in games with strangers.

I've had team games with friends where I've deliberately got my Poison stolen by a teammate - I got a 450 point Intercepted bonus.

Back to the POINT, though... Find a better profile set to use when your teammates are bad.

SuperPRO and being an idiot (Gun is required for true SuperPRO, Knives, TV, FC or Sprint Boost are good second abilities) can be a good stress reliever when the other players are REALLY bad - shoot their targets one minute, then knife them and get the co-op next time. Will leave your teammates wondering if you want to help them or annoy them (both is a good answer). Or rush in and get the kill before they can if you're using Sprint Boost. Or use TV/FC to reveal a target, and your choice of kill or Co-Op.

A more sensible build for playing Manhunt (works for me with good teammates as well as randoms) is FC/Knives - FC blinds people, they pop abilities, you hit them with Knives and keep them from running (or knock them from a Charge if you've got teammates at ground level).

If you're fast and relatively aggressive on the rooftops, you can get a LOT of Silent kills, and with good teammates, or when your current target is miles away from any bad teammates, you have a decent chance at an Aerial/Focus kill. Sure, it's not at the level of Poison points-wise, but you're getting a LOT more kills than you can relying on Poison, so it balances out.

persiateddy95
04-10-2011, 09:25 AM
SuperPRO and being an idiot (Gun is required for true SuperPRO, Knives, TV, FC or Sprint Boost are good second abilities) can be a good stress reliever when the other players are REALLY bad - shoot their targets one minute, then knife them and get the co-op next time. Will leave your teammates wondering if you want to help them or annoy them (both is a good answer). Or rush in and get the kill before they can if you're using Sprint Boost. Or use TV/FC to reveal a target, and your choice of kill or Co-Op.
Or lock into a random NPC and they'll go kill it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

VampyS
04-10-2011, 09:27 AM
I have to admit I was wrong saying that everyone voting NO is a noob, so don't hold that on me.

But a solution has to be found. That's all I'm saying.

Most of you are saying: "They payed for the game, they should have a right to play it however they want, even if it is annoying you"

Taking this into view, what If I get off by playing and singing into the microphone. PTT is a game feature that I am free to use as I see fit. Or what if I get of by playing and simultaneous downloading so the LAG 'f'-s up your game? I have the right to do so..

HexyWoo
04-10-2011, 09:29 AM

PS for HexyWoo. I wasn't calling them mentally ill, I was just pointing out the fact that they are. lolwut?

Just to give another side to the whole using poison with randoms thing. One of my lowest scoring matches of Manhunt EVER was with a team mate who had a mic and wanted to use poison. Every single time she got near someone she said "guys, let me get my poison on this one ok?" so we all backed off. She got punched. Every. Single. Time. I think I got 2 kills that whole game. I just gave up and went to the opposite side of the map to her hoping someone would spawn near me.

I just thought of something else against the kicking thing too, I've been blamed for stealing a poison kill when I didn't. It's in the 'things that annoy you thread'. I approached a morphed group with a team mate, he used poison without telling me, I backed off and got punched by someone. Lying on the ground a new team mate joins, runs over, steals the kill while I'm lying there and over the mic all I hear for the next 5 minutes is "stupid 'Woo, stealing my poison kill". So I could've been kicked for something I didn't even do! I attempted to shout over the mic that it wasn't me, but from the lack of response I assume they didn't hear/understand me. I quit at the end of that game as I had no desire to play with them again http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Taking this into view, what If I get off by playing and singing into the microphone. PTT is a game feature that I am free to use as I see fit. Or what if I get of by playing and simultaneous downloading so the LAG 'f'-s up your game? I have the right to do so.. But... people do those things. If they're annoying on the mic, I mute them. If they're causing me to be in a laggy game, I leave and try another lobby.

I guess my point is, without having a human referee for every single game you can't really punish people for these things fairly. You can add them to your avoided player list. I know preferred players on the 360 works really well as I'm nearly always in games with people on my lists. I assume it works the other way round as I haven't had another game with the people who barged me repeatedly throughout entire games just because I got a few stuns on them. Making me lose my focus kills and getting me killed in the process.

Ragmarok99
04-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">SuperPRO and being an idiot (Gun is required for true SuperPRO, Knives, TV, FC or Sprint Boost are good second abilities) can be a good stress reliever when the other players are REALLY bad - shoot their targets one minute, then knife them and get the co-op next time. Will leave your teammates wondering if you want to help them or annoy them (both is a good answer). Or rush in and get the kill before they can if you're using Sprint Boost. Or use TV/FC to reveal a target, and your choice of kill or Co-Op.
Or lock into a random NPC and they'll go kill it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

locking on the npc = no focus bonus, i get the kill after my focus is finished and aplly the poison but the [edit: offensive comment removed] gunner is too quick on his trigger finger i supose

HexyWoo
04-10-2011, 09:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by persiateddy95:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">SuperPRO and being an idiot (Gun is required for true SuperPRO, Knives, TV, FC or Sprint Boost are good second abilities) can be a good stress reliever when the other players are REALLY bad - shoot their targets one minute, then knife them and get the co-op next time. Will leave your teammates wondering if you want to help them or annoy them (both is a good answer). Or rush in and get the kill before they can if you're using Sprint Boost. Or use TV/FC to reveal a target, and your choice of kill or Co-Op.
Or lock into a random NPC and they'll go kill it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

locking on the npc = no focus bonus, i get the kill after my focus is finished and aplly the poison but the ****** gunner is too quick on his trigger finger i supose </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Might wanna remove one of those words there before a mod sees it by the way.

I think persiateddy95 meant after they've ****** you off. Just lock on to random NPCs and they can 'steal' those kills. It's pretty effective. T0xicLotus shows it off to full glory in one of her videos http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

EscoBlades
04-10-2011, 09:46 AM
Cry moar?

Don't play with randoms. Simple.

No to vote kick.

Mr_Shade
04-10-2011, 09:47 AM

It's up to UBISOFT to figure out a way to please both sides, but they don't care, so I become aggressive. Just incase you have forgotten where you are..

You on the forums - which have a very clear set of rules, most of which you have broken in the past 3 or 4 post's..

I suggest you stop being offensive to other people, posting offensive comments, swearing, ignoring the rules and either accept the fact that you can't do what you want on the forums, or take a time out.

Your choice.. I will contact you via PM to discuss this further.

Murcuseo
04-10-2011, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by EscoBlades:

Don't play with randoms. Simple.

Or, play with randoms and adapt.

I do agree in the sense that, if it drives you absolutely mad and you feel you have to vent on a forum about it, it's probably best to stop.

But, I also feel that learning new styles is vital to progressing as a player. Versatility makes you hard to predict.

I do hate random games, but I'm not gon'a stop playing them.

My urge to improve out weighs the urge to rage quit.

monkeyuncle8
04-10-2011, 10:22 AM
I dont want this becuase some noobs would kick me for beating them so bad, I was already called a cheater twice, but really the other people were just being stupid, but we do need a veto option

Archybad
04-10-2011, 10:28 AM
If you want some ways to make the game fun again then just start playing PRO in your random matches. I don't even take random games seriously anymore. I play properly when I want to get my TS at the end of the week, but most of the time I bring out my gun and my knives and have fun.

Obviously if you're raging at the game you clearly aren't having fun which is the whole point of a game so lighten up, run around on roofs, shoot targets caught in your smoke, poison them in a chase, and jump off buildings when you've been poisoned.

Also I found that the less seriously you play the game, the easier it is to increase your average playing score. When I first started playing like an ***, I scored about 1500 points a game and then after a week or so I was rivaling my previous average of 4k.

semiosis
04-10-2011, 11:42 AM
Once again, BAHAHAHAHA. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! I poisoned him and you killed him. WAAAAAAAAAH!" Nice.

Ragmarok99
04-10-2011, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by semiosis:
Once again, BAHAHAHAHA. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! I poisoned him and you killed him. WAAAAAAAAAH!" Nice.

this is talking about a vote kick option, the poison steal was just a argument i used, but if you are so ******ed that you even bothered posting that stupid comment go to an asylium and get back when you recovered ok?

and i also agree now that its a bad option if it's used to kick out skilled players on the top of the table just because other people got pwned so hard

my opinion now is: a vote kick option no. a penalty for the stealer(in team modes only) yes

Trenixdecease
04-10-2011, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by fastfast1969:
This question has been asked before and it died, the reasons being you wont be getting a Kick option in AC:B multiplayer is:

I paid for a better internet.

Ragmarok99
04-10-2011, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Trenixdecease:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fastfast1969:

I paid for a better internet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

altough it wasn't my case i bet you are not the only one who had to do that

tiktok2
04-11-2011, 03:20 AM
this is talking about a vote kick option, the poison steal was just a argument i used, but if you are so ******ed that you even bothered posting that stupid comment go to an asylium and get back when you recovered ok?

and i also agree now that its a bad option if it's used to kick out skilled players on the top of the table just because other people got pwned so hard

my opinion now is: a vote kick option no. a penalty for the stealer(in team modes only) yes

Why is he ******ed? After all you were the one opening this whine thread. And now, that someone is making fun of you, which is really easy with such a stupid topic, you start to rage?
Are you ******ed?

Oxford_of_Dale
04-11-2011, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
You wanna know how I deal with poison stealing teammates? Poison a guy and constantly bash any teammates that even think about getting close to him.

And I thought I was the only one who did that. It is so effective to continuously tackle my team mate until my 'patient' has dropped to the floor.

Anyway, having come from a certain FPS game with a vote kick function which is abused like heck (Cough *Combat Arms* Cough) a vote kick option is a bad idea. People who are good will get kicked repeatedly (Cough *Combat Arms* Cough) and people benefiting from any wrongdoing will oppose the kick (Cough *Combat Arms* Cough).

Ragmarok99
04-11-2011, 11:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ragmarok99:

Why is he ******ed? After all you were the one opening this whine thread. And now, that someone is making fun of you, which is really easy with such a stupid topic, you start to rage?
Are you ******ed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can't obviously read too i said the poison steal was a ARGUMENT for a vote kick option, you know what a argument is? and you call this a whine thread seriously... learn to think

edit: i also saw he only has 3 posts who makes such "constructive opinions" with only 3 posts? obvious troll is obvious they dont waste their time with good posts

another edit: also i thank the people that gave their sugestions instead of just trolling like "ahahaha another whine about poison kill)

Ragmarok99
04-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Oxford_of_Dale:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:

And I thought I was the only one who did that. It is so effective to continuously tackle my team mate until my 'patient' has dropped to the floor.

Anyway, having come from a certain FPS game with a vote kick function which is abused like heck (Cough *Combat Arms* Cough) a vote kick option is a bad idea. People who are good will get kicked repeatedly (Cough *Combat Arms* Cough) and people benefiting from any wrongdoing will oppose the kick (Cough *Combat Arms* Cough). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i usualy bash them too but doesn't help when they use the hidden gun

tiktok2
04-11-2011, 12:40 PM
you can't obviously read too i said the poison steal was a ARGUMENT for a vote kick option, you know what a argument is? and you call this a whine thread seriously... learn to think

I can't read? Tell me what did I read wrong when you called someone retareded, just because he has another opinion than you? You know what an opinion is, kid? So stop acting like a child, will you?

Ragmarok99
04-11-2011, 12:44 PM

I can't read? Tell me what did I read wrong when you called someone retareded, just because he has another opinion than you? You know what an opinion is, kid? So stop acting like a child, will you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

did you even bother reading his post? since when that was a opinion? it was just a stupid useless comment, it wasn't even an opinion about my question wich was if a vote kick option should be implemented or not

i also noticed that you made the same kind of trolling, maybe that's why you are defending him

Ragmarok99
04-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by semiosis:

seriously, you think this was an opinion?

tiktok2
04-11-2011, 12:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tiktok2:

I can't read? Tell me what did I read wrong when you called someone retareded, just because he has another opinion than you? You know what an opinion is, kid? So stop acting like a child, will you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

did you even bother reading his post? since when that was a opinion? it was just a stupid useless comment, it wasn't even an opinion about my question wich was if a vote kick option should be implemented or not

i also noticed that you made the same kind of trolling, maybe that's why you are defending him </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I did. He sarcastically repeated what you want in the game. Obvious what his opinion is then, don't you think?
Do you have problems to understand certain posts? Just ask me then.
In the meantime you can start to behave like an adult and stop your cruel child rage, will you?

Ragmarok99
04-11-2011, 12:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tiktok2:

i also noticed that you made the same kind of trolling, maybe that's why you are defending him </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I did. He sarcastically repeated what you want in the game. Obvious what his opinion is then, don't you think?
Do you have problems to understand certain posts? Just ask me then.
In the meantime you can start to behave like an adult and stop your cruel child rage, will you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO, he just trolled on my argument plain and simple, you also had problems in understanding that argument i have seen

tiktok2
04-11-2011, 12:55 PM
No, I don't. But you should work on your abilities to understand written texts I suppose.

Ragmarok99
04-11-2011, 12:58 PM

"Mom! The boy in my video game always kills my target! Tell him to stop that or I will kill him!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well you said this before if it was a sarcastic comment on what i wanted wich was the vote kick option you should have done a better comment(and a constructive one, like other people did) than a plain insult

tiktok2
04-11-2011, 01:16 PM
Maybe you just shouldn't post on boards if you rage about every comment you don't like. Grow up. And work on your text abilities, just saying..

Ragmarok99
04-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Maybe you just shouldn't post on boards if you rage about every comment you don't like. Grow up. And work on your text abilities, just saying..

did i rage on your comment before? no i didn't i just ignored it because it was stupid and one of the first, and the other guy was a obvious troll, in the middle of good comments(that were from people against my opinion) with only a total of 3 comments and i just insulted him badly

i didn't like other comments also but they silenced me and i would be a total moron if i contradicted them because they were totaly right, i think you just took my response to him very personaly...

tiktok2
04-11-2011, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Ragmarok99:i think you just took my response to him very personaly...

When somebody comes up with such a stupid idea just because he is mad about another player and at the same time hasn't thought about how it can be abused easily I don't mind. But when the same guy starts to rage, as you did, calling other people ******ed, what can be said about your idea in the first place, it is a bit ridiculous. That's all.
Thinking is awesome, even before posting!

hoserama99
04-11-2011, 01:55 PM
This thread is totally dead now. Maybe you guys should take the reading contest into PMs?

Ragmarok99
04-11-2011, 01:55 PM
but if you are so ******ed that you even bothered posting that stupid comment go to an asylium and get back when you recovered ok?

i didn't actualy said that he was, i said IF he was, both are different

you should have also thinked before saying that i just simply called him

tiktok2
04-11-2011, 02:05 PM
You don't expect me to answer a post, just because you don't know what you have posted, do you? But thanks for the laugh.
hoserama is right though. The thread is dead, if it ever was alive and therefore I will not comment your funny posts anymore.

Black_Widow9
04-11-2011, 02:07 PM
This has gone way off Topic. Please post this idea here-
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Game and DLC Feedback Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3131006519)

Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>