PDA

View Full Version : Capital Defender Pack Items Not In Inventory

oaklandm
03-12-2019, 08:00 PM
I redeemed my code and the items were in my stash box, I collected them from the stash box but none of the items are showing in my inventory. Iíve double checked all the support articles but this hasnít made them visible.
I have a support ticket number : 08279868

I think Ubisoft should also make it easier to find these items after redeeming the code, I had to search the web to first discover the items would be in the stash crate, in the grants section. Not very intuitive

ubi--unicorn
03-12-2019, 08:13 PM
Hey oaklandm!

Outfits, backpack trophies and emotes should be in the Apparel menu. Weapon Skins should be in Inventory > Weapons > Mod > Skin, and blueprints should be at the crafting bench. If they aren't in this spot, please attach a screenshot of your inventory to your ticket and let me know when you've done so.

oaklandm
03-12-2019, 08:26 PM
Iíve checked those locations serval times and still unable to find anything. Iíve updated the ticket with more photos of my inventory

ZackyMc5
03-12-2019, 10:23 PM
I Preorded The gold Edition Of The Division 2, I Redeemed The Code With The Private Beta It Said I would get my rewards when the game comes out I have done the introduction and checked my grant/stash and it was not there

MistaRon13
03-13-2019, 02:11 AM
Having the same issue raised a ticket number 08285556. Unable to add screen shot of my inventory as at the time of raising ticket I was asked for proof of purchase and other supporting info so have exceeded the file upload limit. Have checked everywhere in the stash mailbox apparel etc and no items!

KillerSneak
03-13-2019, 02:49 PM
Same issue here, have the pre-order gold edition but didn’t get the “capitol defender pack” or that shotgun.

UbiMorning
03-13-2019, 04:42 PM
Hello! If you guys are missing the Capitol Defender Pack, please make sure you are not gamesharing the content. We recommend these XB1 steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000026628/Basic-Xbox-One-Troubleshooting).
If there is still content missing after you have performed all the troubleshooting steps and checked again in-game, please submit a ticket (support.ubi.com/Cases/New) with the following information:
- Picture of proof of purchase (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/faqs/000034693/Providing-Proof-of-Purchase) for the Capitol Defender Pack
- Picture showing the content is installed (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026438)
- List of missing content
Thanks!

MistaRon13
03-13-2019, 05:43 PM
After initially redeeming my key code for the pack on the Ubisoft site, I received an email saying I would be sent another key code to unlock the content- I am still awaiting this code to be sent !!!!

UbiMorning
03-13-2019, 05:46 PM
@MistaRon13 I did check your account and see your ticket for your missing content. We appreciate the report!

Linchpin111
03-13-2019, 06:25 PM
I am also missing the Capitol Defender items. I got an in game message stating that if there are too many items in your mailbox, that older items will be deleted to make room for new items. So Iím assuming that when I unlocked all of the items from the Phoenix Shield package plus all of the The Division 1 Shield bonuses and all of the @Ubi Club awards, whatever might have been in the mailbox first was deleted before I even saw them in game; being possibly the Defender Pack items.

Misfit_01_
03-14-2019, 02:50 AM
Will the content not work if we game share?

wolfbite141
03-15-2019, 10:12 AM
I am also missing the Capitol Defender items. I got an in game message stating that if there are too many items in your mailbox, that older items will be deleted to make room for new items. So Iím assuming that when I unlocked all of the items from the Phoenix Shield package plus all of the The Division 1 Shield bonuses and all of the @Ubi Club awards, whatever might have been in the mailbox first was deleted before I even saw them in game; being possibly the Defender Pack items.

I am also missing the contents from both Capital Defender pack and Battleworm pack, I've submitted a request to have it resolved and have a ticket, I've check my inventory, my apparel and the mail box and grants when you open up a weapon stash at the base and still nothing.

oaklandm
03-15-2019, 12:51 PM
This is becoming very rediculous as far as support is concerned. Iíve had 2 replies about my ticket today, both contradicting themselves and not offering any help, please check this, please check that. Driving me mad, checking the same thing time and time again, going round in circles.

oaklandm
03-15-2019, 02:31 PM
I have some clarity on this issue, donít know if you are all in the same boat as me regarding the capital one pack.
Turns out you enter a 16 digit code on the Ubisoft redeem page and then that should send an email to you with a 25 digit code to redeem on the Xbox Store. I havenít received an email from Ubisoft with the 25 digit code, did anyone else?

Mr.PinkEyes
03-15-2019, 03:39 PM
I bought The standard edition And I cant find my capitol defender pack,is missing

russ_beer
03-15-2019, 05:23 PM
I couldn't find mine to start with but it appeared once I restarted and unlocked the Theatre settlement. I then had a message in the bottom corner saying I had stuff in my inbox and that shifted it to the stash.

I haven't seen anything for me to unlock my shield rewards from Division1 though. Where do I look for those? I unlocked at least 2, possibly three.

oaklandm
03-15-2019, 05:34 PM
I now have my capital defender pack 🙂Think Ubisoft forget to send out emails with the code for the Xbox store, thatís what happened in my case anyway