PDA

View Full Version : Collectable Bug Stil in Game???

merlynthehealer
03-12-2019, 01:44 PM
I reported this bug SPECIFICALLY so it wouldn't end up in the game, and guess what? It's still there.... I'm re-posting the video I posted during e OPEN Beta.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAnqyqFZlOc

Ubi-Keo
03-12-2019, 02:22 PM
I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue.

Could you please provide a new video and also check if there is any other way to access the room. I noticed there is a window close by, is it possible to go out there an access the room from the other side? If not could you please show this in the video. Could you also open the map again when you are outside the room to show the exact location.

Thanks.

merlynthehealer
03-12-2019, 03:18 PM
That was weird, when I shot the video clip it gave me a LOOT option. When there is a bag I looted I got a vanity item, but I also must have picked up the phone because it's not there. However, I didn't get the traditional voice over that you would hear from who it from.

Ubi-Keo
03-12-2019, 04:29 PM
Did you find a way to enter the room or did the loot option appear when you were stood near the door/wall? Did you capture this on video? If so could you provide this please.

merlynthehealer
03-12-2019, 04:37 PM
It was through the wall, There is NO way into the room. The window goes out to a flat building with a truck underneath the window. That is what you were seeing. No i didn't get a video, I thought it was just the vanity item, so when I went back in game to make sure it looted the phone first.

Ubi-Keo
03-12-2019, 05:17 PM
Ok thanks for confirming this. Are you able to check your collected items to see if it is showing as being collected? If it is are you able to replay the message?

merlynthehealer
03-12-2019, 05:59 PM
Yes it is collected, it's the one named, Priority Target: Amherst(Update)

UbiMorning
03-12-2019, 06:45 PM
Thanks for that information! The TD2 team is currently investigating this issue with that collectible. We appreciate your report!