PDA

View Full Version : For Outsourced

bannex19
03-12-2019, 11:57 AM
Are we not going to talk about how arcade mode was made by an entirely different entity than the original dev team?

Isn't it clear that most of the new content that doesn't seem to fit or is haphazardly broken is being developed by what I am assuming is an outsourced probably chinese team?

It seems that the for honor team is reluctant to fix the crappy content coming down the pipeline because it's not theirs.

Some of this is pure speculation but one can't deny that the content that's been added has become increasingly terrible. Furthermore, didn't they did admit in the last warrior's den that the team didn't make arcade mode? Or did I completely misunderstand that?

The_B0G_
03-12-2019, 12:14 PM
I would have rathered arcade modes where you are playing in large maps, have multiple objectives, and enemies than vary in style and skill that try to stop you as you complete these objectives. Instead we got guys with flaming hands who heal either on attacks or over time and parry nearly everything.

I'd rather fight 2 or 3 level 1-2 bots at the same time than a level 3 parry god.

bannex19
03-12-2019, 12:21 PM
What we got was challenge mode trash that is the antithesis of fun which is what arcade modes are. The mechanics of arcade mode were clearly created by people that have no understanding of what is special about this game and why people play it.

The_B0G_
03-12-2019, 12:25 PM
Gotta agree with you there, I'm not a huge fan of the setup, it also sucks how you can't play the hardest quests without maxing out your gear score, at least rep 8.

Nidhrion
03-12-2019, 12:27 PM
When i bought it i expected something like story mode, like an old arcade game with different levels, instead it's just a crappy training mode with ridiculous bots.

Money well spent.

Sweaty_Sock
03-12-2019, 12:47 PM
Ubisoft is a large collection of pigeon holes making pieces - ppl making brick 1 don't know ppl making brick 2, and its put together at the end - it';s the main complaint of ex employees (they don't really ever feel like they build anything) so not outsourced, more insourced methinks