PDA

View Full Version : Not received ultimate edition content on shared account

HalfBlindWonder
03-12-2019, 02:24 AM
I have not received any of the DLC, but i am xbox game sharing with a friend.

Undying_Flirt
03-12-2019, 03:50 AM
Me too I bought on Xbox store I game share with wife and no DLC for her

HalfBlindWonder
03-12-2019, 03:55 AM
Yh thats what happened to me, my mate got it and i didn't

Giggler26881
03-12-2019, 10:01 AM
Me too I bought on Xbox store I game share with wife and no DLC for her

I am said wife. So angry and frustrated by this deception. Nobody knew this would be the case. After all division 1 had no issues sharing all content.

Ubi-Keo
03-12-2019, 03:51 PM
Hi guys,

Unfortunately the content for The Division 2 cannot be shared between accounts and will only be available on the account it was purchased on.

MrsTinkleToots
03-13-2019, 12:02 AM
Very upset about this. It was not made known as well, and D1 we could share. This is just pure greed as the only way to get them is by buying another full package and that is not needed. $240 is way to much for a game.

Undying_Flirt
03-13-2019, 05:52 PM
OH really this is your response when i have an email that states otherwise, from you guys but thats the final one you sent. we are family users so not quite game sharing. theres an issuwe with all dlc and perks just own up and face it you royaly screwed up, dont treat people like idiots you have had our money without problems so solve ours many many people are cancelling orders and returning th game because of this . im sat on phone right now an hour and half still its ringing away with the most depressing music ive ever heard . just sort this its not fun

see email response to prove your answer is pure BULL$*%!*

MihailD @ Ubisoft Support
Tue, 12 Mar 2019 16:29 UTC+0

Hello Undying_Flirt,

Thank you for contacting us back.

We have no explicit information on The Division 2 game sharing yet.

However, this is what worked for Division 1:

On Xbox One, add-on content will be shared to all users on the home console regardless of whether the person who purchased the content is signed in or not. Add-on content can also be shared on other consoles, but only while the person who purchased the content is signed in on that console.

If this does not solve the issue, please contact us back, and we will forward this issue to the game team for further investigation.

If you have further questions or require assistance, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Kind regards,
Mihail
Ubisoft Support

Noltrach
03-14-2019, 09:29 PM
Does this also apply to all the year 1 pass content? Once my son wants to play I don't want to have to buy him another set of items or another year 1 pass. Will I have to do that? if so I say you owe some of us another code to let others on the xbox use the stuff. Every other game,even Division 1, shared all the content with other people on my Xbox. Why is this any different besides a blatant money grab?

FerretFing
03-16-2019, 05:18 PM
This info is currently on the Ubi support section regarding Division 2;

Xbox One:
Currently bonus content will not be shared to all users on the console. This is an issue that we are currently investigating and hoping to fix very soon. We will update this article once this unintended behaviour is corrected.

So it looks like it should be shared & will be at some point. Hopefully good news!

citroen999
03-16-2019, 08:31 PM
Same here, I spoke to Xbox uk and told them the issue and they said itís down to Ubisoft as it is their game. They checked my account and confirmed it was installed so as far they are concerned its all correct.

However the guy said he would give me a full refund and then go back online and buy the standard game because thatís all I have at the minute meaning the Ultimate Edition with no bonus content.

I said great idea and Iím starting a refund request on Monday an will buy the year one pass later when the game is more stable

Ubi-Bandicoot
03-17-2019, 10:28 AM
This info is currently on the Ubi support section regarding Division 2;

Xbox One:
Currently bonus content will not be shared to all users on the console. This is an issue that we are currently investigating and hoping to fix very soon. We will update this article once this unintended behaviour is corrected.

So it looks like it should be shared & will be at some point. Hopefully good news!

Hey guys,

As an update on this, currently bonus content on the Xbox One will not be shared to all users on your console. This is an issue that we are currently investigating and and have escalated to the development teams for further review

If any additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com)

I would like to apologise for the miscommunication a few days ago and for any inconvenience this may have caused

Undying_Flirt
03-22-2019, 08:48 AM
The Information, you and others have was actually incorrect. Why has no support or mod updated replys why was no one aware. It's been made official after you guys forced me to purchase another copy. So £170 for 2 COPY'S that was never needed. It's an issue. It's not working as should. I will want reimbursing as this is really uncool.

aDrunkenLuIIaby
04-02-2019, 03:49 PM
Its quite disgusting that after almost a month after launch the items i paid $120 for are still not available to all the accounts on my family shared xbox. I do not believe for a second that this is a bug or a glitch, this was shady business practice that UBI employed to get as much money for as little possible.

I am incredibly disappointed and let down by this fiasco that has effected so many people, yet has not been talked about on any of the state of the game updates or even so much as a live tweet from the twitter page.

This should have been the first thing that was patched. Not the people farming ivory keys.
These are hundreds if not thousands of customers that have paid over $100 dollars for a product that was not delivered or executed as advertised and yet here we still are waiting and hoping ubi really is working on this.

Needless to say, this will be the last time I purchase anything more than a basic version of any of your company's next frauds, I mean games.

Please be decent humans and make this issue right ASAP

kevin.medeiros
05-15-2019, 06:22 PM
Now that classified missions have arrived, my wife and I cannot play without purchasing ANOTHER season pass for her. Is this going to work and if so, when?

x Odin NL x
05-15-2019, 07:19 PM
yea any news on this, I share the game too with the wife, and we can't play these missions together.

Dianata.
05-16-2019, 02:16 PM
Same here, I share account with my husband, and I'm not being able to play the confidential mission. Reply, please, Ubisoft!

Illwyna
05-16-2019, 11:29 PM
Add my name to the list. Its been two months and I'm missing out on content, apparel, weapons...everything. I know at launch the devs have a lot to fix, but people paid money for content they cant play. It would be nice to at least get an update here.

UbiMorning
05-17-2019, 08:02 PM
Hey guys! I am double checking with the TD2 team on this. I will update this thread once I have more information!

halla212
05-19-2019, 04:25 PM
Iím so upset I paid over $100 for this game only to just now realize I have none of the year one pass content even though it says the pass is installed. Game sharing was never a issue before! I Contacted support and they said this is a known issue yet there has been no updates for months! Should I request a refund??

VDubInDaHaus123
05-30-2019, 04:47 PM
Hey guys! I am double checking with the TD2 team on this. I will update this thread once I have more information!

Any word on this? I noticed that it was not referenced in the patch notes for tomorrow May 31, and wasn't mentioned in the most recent State of the Game. Just wondering when the wife and I can start enjoying the content before we just quit playing for the time being.