PDA

View Full Version : Bike paint scheme saves weirdly.

Sir_Weal
03-12-2019, 01:24 AM
First time playing the game yesterday on the Switch.
I tested out the painting system on the bike, added a sticker on the body (a blue stripe) to see how it worked, mirrored it. I didn't like it so I erased all the decals.
I went to the back wheel and added stickers to that, and kept those stickers. When I left the bike editor, the back wheel stickers managed to find their way onto the front wheel (it looked messy and nothing like what the back wheel was), which I deleted the front wheel stickers, and made sure the back wheel stickers were still there, which they were.
I wasn't looking at my stickers the entire time but after a few races, I noticed my wheel stickers were not there, and it somehow took it back to the original stickers on the body (a blue stripe).
Not sure what is going on there but some time wasted since I have to redo the stickers.

There are 2 other problems I in-counted.
1. The medium difficulty stadiums contracts are insane to do. (perfect run on what looks to be platinum AI) without faulting for 3 straight rounds.
2. The game kicked me out with an error. When relaunching the game, I found my gold edition content was gone. I had the pants on which stayed visually on the rider but was not visible to be able to select them. This fix itself when I re-linked to the internet.

Ubi-Raziel
04-11-2019, 01:06 PM
Hey! Thank you for your report. Apologies for not seeing your forum post earlier.

First time playing the game yesterday on the Switch.
I tested out the painting system on the bike, added a sticker on the body (a blue stripe) to see how it worked, mirrored it. I didn't like it so I erased all the decals.
I went to the back wheel and added stickers to that, and kept those stickers. When I left the bike editor, the back wheel stickers managed to find their way onto the front wheel (it looked messy and nothing like what the back wheel was), which I deleted the front wheel stickers, and made sure the back wheel stickers were still there, which they were.
I wasn't looking at my stickers the entire time but after a few races, I noticed my wheel stickers were not there, and it somehow took it back to the original stickers on the body (a blue stripe).
Not sure what is going on there but some time wasted since I have to redo the stickers.

I am unfamiliar with this issue but I'll make sure to remain vigilant so I can report it to our dev team.

The medium difficulty stadiums contracts are insane to do. (perfect run on what looks to be platinum AI) without faulting for 3 straight rounds.

The game may not be facing you against AI, but rather very good players. If you believe it is putting you against opponents too difficult, you can try disconnecting yourself from your network and it should put you against AI.

The game kicked me out with an error. When relaunching the game, I found my gold edition content was gone. I had the pants on which stayed visually on the rider but was not visible to be able to select them. This fix itself when I re-linked to the internet.

If you experience any more issues with missing content, please let us know!