PDA

View Full Version : Day One Servers a Joke

Magi1.
03-11-2019, 10:03 PM
As someone who was fairly hyped for the release of the Division 2 I am left very disappointed with the state of the servers since launch a few hours ago in my region.

In the space of 4hrs I have been kicked from the game around 15-20 times with the error message ‘Delta-04’ telling me to to check my connection but the issue is certainly not on my end. I have just installed a brand new Archer C7 router and adjusted the settings that benefit online gaming such as port forwarding, DMZ, UPnP etc. and I have a 20Mbps fiber connection which is more than capable of online play.

I can’t believe I actually preordered the Gold version of this game. What a mug.

You would think that with all the experience Ubisoft have had with running the Division 1 servers for three years and having done private and open betas for Division 2, that we would have efficient servers ready on day one.

Let’s hope they fix these issues over the coming days and weeks but it would seem I’ll shortly be joining that ever growing group of people who decide to never play ‘always online’ games ever again because it just leads to disappointment.

Ubi-Keo
03-12-2019, 12:38 PM
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing connectivity issues in The Division 2.

Can you please try the troubleshooting steps in the link below:

https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faqs/000038827/Connectivity-issues-in-The-Division-2-on-PS4-TCTD2/

If the issue persists, could you please submit a support ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Cases/new) and attach an image of your port settings on your router and our Customer Support team will investigate this further for you.

Dubarretos
03-12-2019, 09:00 PM
Totally agree im having the same issue here, and the problem its not with me, have other games running online without issue.

Funny thing will be on Frinday when the Open Servers start + The weekend.

The game seems great, full of content and things to do, even better than Division 1, but these issues let the player base very upset.

Guys please check this. Tks.