PDA

View Full Version : The exploit glitch inside building still working (Video)

renderzip
03-11-2019, 11:08 AM
one guy inside the building in Outskirts map.
He did the same thing during the two rounds.

Please check and fix it!

D-from-Oxford
03-11-2019, 01:29 PM
The glitch building near ammo crate (bottom spawn) or the building along the yellow line where you climb through the window? I sent video of the latter already.

renderzip
03-11-2019, 02:13 PM
The glitch building near ammo crate (bottom spawn) or the building along the yellow line where you climb through the window? I sent video of the latter already.

Both!

Shaka_Zulu10
03-11-2019, 04:47 PM
No bigger sign of a game is dying then when big glitches that been around and reported forever, are still left to be, to slowly make this game rot.

Neutroquake
03-11-2019, 06:25 PM
It's funny, cause today i saw a team that glitched outside of their defending area on cliffside without getting marked.

UbiInsulin
03-11-2019, 07:41 PM
If your video names and shames, please don't link it or tell people how to access such a video on these forums (as that also violates the spirit of the rule).

We ask that you report these players in-game and/or open a ticket at https://support.ubi.com . Again, discussing the problem of cheating is fine as long as you don't tell people *how* to cheat or who's a possible cheater.

For reporting cheating methods, please shoot me or another mod a PM with your video. Unlisted Youtube videos are a great option for this if you don't want to spread the cheating method.

Thanks for your vigilance, but I'll be closing this thread.