PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow 6 is STILL broken

A.N.A.R.K.Y
03-11-2019, 06:45 AM
You know it astounds me that every single update ubisoft seem to pile drive this game further into the ground. They fix 1 thing and end up breaking 2 more things. It is now the 4th year of the games release and there are still countless bugs within the game that make it unplayable. Why am i still getting inverted sound every few games? High ping servers in Australia? Invisible Ops shooting me when i watch the kill cam, the terrible client-side debris and sub-par hit reg? I've also been kicked from ranked for having high ping, then then when i re-search ranked it has no option to re-connect back and will search for a new match?

From constant fps drops to connection issues to the insanely large download size for the update (54gb). Are you kidding me? 54gb for an update where you've fixed stuff all as usual and have added 2 ops, 1 map and some new skins/shop content.

This game is a perfect example of "quantity over quality" where they only care about how much **** they can stuff in the game to suck people into buying skins and credits without any care for the games health. Fix this ****

own4ag3
03-12-2019, 03:24 PM
Agreeed my year 4 pass got revoked i cant access my operators , i get fps drops for no apparent reason either wtf is going on?

SpecterVII
03-13-2019, 05:49 AM
having lag spikes when i encounter tango's & what i hate the most is that hit box aiming at the head isnt working anymore..

Lion-Hex
04-25-2019, 12:02 PM
Mine is [B]really[B] broken. There's several other people with the issue of it not connecting to servers and claiming there's no wifi, but when I check my internet connection it's perfectly fine. Currently I want to try logging out of my account on the Rainbow Six game copy and I can't find a logout button anywhere. I have absolutely no clue what to do to fix it, and I have like 23,300 renown on my account. I also have all the year 1 operators. If my account is permanently broken I'm not going to be happy.

Ubi-Gumdrops
04-25-2019, 02:53 PM
Hey Hexstly! Sorry to hear of this, can you please try these initial troubleshooting steps and let me know if the situation improves?

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000024695/Connectivity-Troubleshooting-PC-R6S