PDA

View Full Version : List Brawl Griefer Names Here

dinosaurlicker
03-11-2019, 12:47 AM
This is a thread to put down names for people who let enemies 2v1 you in brawl and just watch because of their unwritten honor code. This IS considered griefing as you are purposely putting your team at a disadvantage by doing this. Please ban these people ubi, as I know you probably donít look at reports

Hereís the first name, he plays on ps4

V01D1UM

Sweaty_Sock
03-11-2019, 01:43 AM
Erm.... pretty sure you are breaching the forum rules naming players, and while that could be annoying its certainly not standing behind you deliberately hitting you to scuff your attacks/drop your guard

Also sounds like you attacked his opponent the round before 2v1 and he's just letting them settle the score

Many people play brawls like duels with friends, ganking is frowned upon

Vendelkin
03-11-2019, 06:46 AM
Although i agree brawls should be freaking brawls (kinda the implication of the name is a multi person target switching fight) this list is a witchunt and is a bad idea.

Sweaty_Sock
03-11-2019, 08:03 AM
Although i agree brawls should be freaking brawls (kinda the implication of the name is a multi person target switching fight) this list is a witchunt and is a bad idea.

OP already banned

RagingtheReturn
03-11-2019, 09:50 PM
This is a thread to put down names for people who let enemies 2v1 you in brawl and just watch because of their unwritten honor code. This IS considered griefing as you are purposely putting your team at a disadvantage by doing this. Please ban these people ubi, as I know you probably don’t look at reports

Here’s the first name, he plays on ps4

V01D1UM

Was he banned and two wrongs dont make a right.

rottmeister
03-11-2019, 11:21 PM
How is this thread still open? Isn't this naming and shaming? Even though teammates can be annoying there's no reason to make a public black list/witch hunt. Keep it to yourself. This is the kind of toxicness I don't want to come across ingame. Wouldn't want to play with someone who's obsessive enough to write down players' names because they did something "wrong". If they cheated: report, block and move on.

Velentix
03-11-2019, 11:50 PM
This is why I would highly approve of a system that allows you to blacklist players privately so that you simply never play with them ever again.

Col.Bullet
03-14-2019, 04:07 PM
Wait, wasn't this thread already closed? I would approve of not having public witch hunts on the forum.

Baggin_
03-14-2019, 04:12 PM
This guy plays on both ps4 and Pc.
Baggin_ he's always in my head and won't go away.

Get him everybody.

rottmeister
03-14-2019, 05:00 PM
This guy plays on both ps4 and Pc.
Baggin_ he's always in my head and won't go away.

Get him everybody.

Oh my, sounds dangerous.

How do we get him...?

Oh, I know!

*sends friend request*

That'll show him!

Vakris_One
03-14-2019, 05:06 PM
Oh my, sounds dangerous.

How do we get him...?

Oh, I know!

*sends friend request*

That'll show him!
Reported for sending an unsolicited friend request. How DARE you not ask for another player's permission before pressing buttons!

rottmeister
03-14-2019, 05:08 PM
Reported for sending an unsolicited friend request. How DARE you not ask for another player's permission before pressing buttons!

I know I'll do some time for this... but.... it was worth it....

*sends real name request too* (why is this even an option on PS, lol?)

I HAVE NO REGRETS

Oh well... guess I'm on the list now too.

Ubiflowessence
03-14-2019, 08:47 PM
Hey guys,

Naming and shaming is against the rules on this forum so I'll have to close this thread. In the future, if you run into players you feel are being toxic, please report them to support with a video and the issue will be investigated. >> https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315

Thread closed.