PDA

View Full Version : AAA at carriers

Kanashi77
10-24-2004, 04:19 AM
How do you turn off the AAA on carriers, cause me thinks its ruining the game for some people if its on full barrage. Heard it has somethin to do with creating a mission and turning off the AAA option for the carriers, tried it, but i wouldnt see any carriers on the map i made in Ful Mission Builder, pls help!

Kanashi77
10-24-2004, 04:19 AM
How do you turn off the AAA on carriers, cause me thinks its ruining the game for some people if its on full barrage. Heard it has somethin to do with creating a mission and turning off the AAA option for the carriers, tried it, but i wouldnt see any carriers on the map i made in Ful Mission Builder, pls help!

Fritzofn
10-24-2004, 04:47 AM
well, if u remove the AAA, vulching is sure to hapend...

Dunkelgrun
10-24-2004, 06:26 AM
If you've placed ships in a mission using the FMB they can be modified when you set their waypoints or later on, just by clicking on the waypoint.
You can determine the standard of AA fire by setting them to Rookie, Average, Veteran or Ace, same as aircraft. There is also a timeout feature (that I think may be called something else) on the same screen where you can set how long you want the ships' guns to be inactive for. Great if you want to surprise them and have them wake up as you fly by!

Cheers!

Fennec_P
10-24-2004, 07:09 AM
the "sleep" setting will make the flak not shoot for the defined time.