PDA

View Full Version : Warden crushing counters

The_Wanderer_I
03-10-2019, 05:06 AM
Make warden have crushing counters from all sides like vortiger and hl. Obviously not 40 damage like top cc but 20 or 30. It may give him a few more options then just resorting to sb. Anyways just a thought

Jastorm187
03-10-2019, 05:33 AM
I would say maybe to this but his dmg needs to be needed if So, because his top crushing counter doing 40+guaranteed top light for 15 is already ridiculous. So having it on all lights would have damage needed to 20 (including top) and nothing guaranteed but can chain from it.

Jazz117Volkov
03-10-2019, 06:24 AM
Due to the startup frames, regular parries are superior to CCs, generally speaking. I think if Warden got anything from the side it should be the same as or only very slightly more than the 18 dmg side light combo you get from a regular parry (maybe make it a flat 20 dmg?).

I also think Warden's top guard CC should be a heavy combo instead of a light: 30 for the initial counter strike, then 25 for a guaranteed follow-up heavy (instead of the current follow-up light), that way Warden has the potential to execute from a successful CC. I'd take this over side CCs.

Also, in tangent, Warden should be able to dodge cancel (any direction) the top UB finisher.

Sweaty_Sock
03-10-2019, 01:59 PM
we have BP for this?

Leave my warded alone please

Edit only thing he needs is un-dodgable zone