PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer is horrible and its such an easy fix

SYouInYourA
03-09-2019, 10:10 PM
I'm gonna vent...

Multiplayer sucks and it's infuriating. I don't truly don't understand the thought process of the developers. Nobody wants to grind the same easy tracks over and over again. I just don't get it and don't get why the heck you guys don't listen. Fusion MP was horrible, why did you continue with the same idea? We want variety. Make a freaking hardcore mode. Did you hear anyone complaining about Evolution MP? NO. Why are you trying to rebuild it from the ground up?
Make a hardcore mode or modes, and have it be unlockable for when you get the mantis and then the extreme tracks or something like that. Not only would this add variety to a horrible current system, but will actually motivate people to grind the drag of a story mode. So easy. Please don't kill MP and fix it FAST. A good multiplayer system will motivate people to actually get better and keep playing this game, you NEED harder options in the multiplayer. I seriously don't get how you don't understand that If you guys don't act now nobody is going to be playing this game in a week.

SYouInYourA
03-09-2019, 10:18 PM
Just adding to this, it won't be a big deal if you let people see tracks in MP before they unlock it in the story. Just let it happen

Premium Maniak
03-11-2019, 08:55 PM
I agree, I dont play multiplayer since Evolution because tracks are too easy. Even in easy tracks there is some skill involved but not much really. Multiplayer must be divided between at least easy to normal and hard to extreme.

DNG-Daos
03-12-2019, 04:17 AM
Worst part is that we've been complaining about this since release and the developers can't even put out a statement addressing it??? Get it together..

the ermite777
04-11-2019, 10:56 PM
Indeed