PDA

View Full Version : Few things I've noticed

Chaotix696
03-09-2019, 07:21 PM
Game crashes on exit - This seems quite a common one
Multiplayer doesn't load in other players characters in the first round, but does in subsequent rounds.
If I connect a controller after I start the game, the game pauses automatically at the start of every run as if the controller was not plugged in.
Finally, like others here have said, on my laptop the game seems unable to use my Nvidia graphics. Even if I go to the Nvidia control panel and assign the game to use my graphics card, it doesn't appear to have any impact. This is only an issue on my laptop setup, on my desktop this hasn't happened.

Sam_Iverson
03-10-2019, 07:55 AM
Game crashing on exit is a known issue you can see the 2 weeks old post here https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2001987-Known-Issues-UPDATED-Feb-27

Game pausing at the start of a run seems to be caused by some issue related to bordeless windowed mode. It does it for me when the game isn't the current selected window (since the game still registers controller input even when minimized or not selected.) It pauses at the start of a run but still lets you play. The current easiest fix is to put the game in Fullscreen mode. If that still doesn't work, Panic.