PDA

View Full Version : How does the friends leaderboard work?

RogerLeeCN
03-09-2019, 06:11 PM
I am new to trials on Xbox One so i have some question.

I am playing Trials Frontier for some time, so i've got friends in uplay. Some of them also play Trials Rising, on Xbox One and Nintindo Switch.
But in my Trials Rising, friends page of the leaderboard shows only myself on it.
I tried the cross-platform setting. It works fine on the global and country leaderboard, so i think this is not the problem.

So, for friends from Xbox one, do I need to add both their microsoft live account and ubisoft account? Or only ubisoft account is enough?
For friends from other platforms, I need to add their uplay account, and make sure they turn on the cross-platform setting, anything else?

Actually I had the same problem in Trials Fusion Xbox One, which I don't play much.

Thanks.

RogerLeeCN
03-15-2019, 02:33 AM
So, for friends from Xbox one, do I need to add both their microsoft live account and ubisoft account? Or only ubisoft account is enough?
For friends from other platforms, I need to add their uplay account, and make sure they turn on the cross-platform setting, anything else?

any answer would help, please?

TheeElf
03-18-2019, 07:15 PM
For me it shows my friends on Xbox One. I know I don't have those same friends on Uplay though. Not sure about cross-platform though.

RogerLeeCN
03-20-2019, 06:25 PM
thanks bro, it seems i have to add xbox live friends to see them on "friends leaderboard".

but i doubt that only uplay is enough for cross-platform friends. maybe we cannot see friends on different platform in the "friends leaderboard" at all.