PDA

View Full Version : Please add the ability to select Bot level in PvAI.

Jarnnave
03-08-2019, 08:31 PM
Dear Ubisoft employees,
Please add the ability in Player vs AI games for us to select the level of Bot we wish to play against.

The biggest benefit of this is the speed in matchmaking for the PvAI games. There will be no need to run through all the different combinations of skill and reputation.

Secondly, it will fix a "bug" that appears to exists in the new Match Making Rating (MMR) formula.
The effect of resetting the MMR for players that only participate in PvAI games is that we get matched against level 1 Bots. Then while playing only against bots there is no way for us to earn a higher MMR so that we can advance to playing level 2 bots, or level 3 bots (for those who wish to play against Perfect Parry Machines).
Now I have been trying to improve my MMR in some PvP games the last few weeks, however with game results like 3 kills and 7 deaths, it does nothing to raise my MMR. So it seams like I am forever stuck at level 1 bots (not fun). Note: I have played since the beginning with an overall reputation of 200+, but I am old and slow (age is late 50's).

Another benefit of the Bot selection option is that when starting to use a new character, some people may wish to play against level 1 bots for a period of time, before switching to level 2, and perhaps even level 3 before moving to PvP. This would give the ability to choose different bot levels based upon different characters.

So please let the player base that is only interested in playing against bots have the option of selecting the bot level. Thank you.

Järn

Kadete93
03-08-2019, 08:45 PM
OH Please! this would be so good! I play pvp so i could rise my stats to start fighting lvl2 and lvl3 bots but it took some time and bots lvl1 are a joke.

I'd like to add the hero selection for bots too.. Too much assassins are randomly picked when playing vs AI. Get teamed up with a full party of shinobis on breach is not funny at all and it happens way more often than i'd like.. At least reduce the pick rate of assassins and increase the other heroes

Vendelkin
03-09-2019, 08:57 AM
I also absolutrly love this idea.

Sweaty_Sock
03-09-2019, 10:21 AM
1000000000000000000000000000000000 times yes. Its impossible to practice anyhting new into a lvl 3 bot....