PDA

View Full Version : voice chat in game while voice chat is off? And ping spam...

Miadous
03-08-2019, 05:51 AM
So I'm curious as to why I occasionally hear people's voice during matches? I have everything regarding Voice chat turned off and/or at 0. That means I don't want to hear anyone. Why does this game not go by those settings?

Also, why does this game not have an option to mute people that are just spamming pings the entire match? I don't want to hear trolls spamming pings for ENTIRE MATCHES. They do it slowly too, so the game won't force that few second wait time on ping.

Monsieur Samson
03-08-2019, 11:18 AM
Regarding your fist question, I have the same issue on PS4. So I always create a party on my PS4 and audio is prioritised on this empty party. This way I can't hear anyone in the game.

Kadete93
03-08-2019, 02:28 PM
Regarding your fist question, I have the same issue on PS4. So I always create a party on my PS4 and audio is prioritised on this empty party. This way I can't hear anyone in the game.

i didn't know that i could do this! thanks!!

anyway its something very anoying and shouldn't be in the game

Tyrjo
03-08-2019, 03:37 PM
This has happened to me as well. I turned voice chat off, but every now and then you get to hear a random someone. Usually, they aren't saying nice things.

Miadous
03-10-2019, 01:18 AM
Oh, I did forget to mention that I'm on PC.