PDA

View Full Version : Ok I have tried to find the information on my own but can't

Bloodwake1980
03-07-2019, 09:30 PM
I have a two question's about the rewarded gear system. First one being is there any type of list in existence that shows exactly what perk combos are available. Or are they just randomly generated to where I might never find the combo I want?

Second question is at what rep level should I be expecting my first refinable legendary grade gear?

Goat_of_Vermund
03-07-2019, 10:50 PM
I don't know the answer about your first question. About the second, I think it is 8.

Knight_Raime
03-07-2019, 11:25 PM
For the first one do you mean like what tier of perks you can mix an match with? If so there is a guide on the competitive reddit (if I recall correctly) that tells you all the variations of the tiers you can have activated. If you mean what perks you can have on a hero specifically I believe there is an in game tool tip that tells you what perks are specific to a hero and which are universal. As for your second question I think it is rep level 8.

Oo_zayron_oO
03-08-2019, 01:39 AM
If I understand what you asking, the combination of perks are:

Rare Combinations:
2 of (A, B, C, D)
Heroic Combinations:
2 of (A, B, C, D)
1 of (A, B, C) + E
Epic Combinations:
A + B + C
1 of (A, B, C) + D
1 of (A, B, C, D) + 1 of (E, F)
Legendary Combinations:
3 of (A,B,C,D)
2 of (A,B,C,D) + 1 of (E,F,G)
2 of (E,F,G)

A,B,C,D,E,F,G = A is the first perk, B is the second and go on.

And for the second question, I don't know because I usually level until rep8 and then I change hero. By the way, why you need it? You can achieve all the possible perks combination without it. Or at leas, all of them I tried. Never tried to combo 2 E,F,G.

Bloodwake1980
03-08-2019, 06:16 AM
I am trying to get my raider to have the perks devourer, endurance, and head hunter.
I have enough gear to do endurance and devourer, I even have enough other gear to activate head hunter but I lose one or the other. So I was wondering if their is a actual combination of gear that allows all three. Devourer is a common perk endurance I assume is rare head hunter is gold banner.

Problem is everything they give me is for perks I don't want. Why are they all pre set no player customization at all. I mean I don't even get to pick my own feat tree to make the character feel like it is mine why?

Oo_zayron_oO
03-16-2019, 04:16 AM
Yes, you can. But only with legendary gear because they give 2 perks, one with 120 points and another with 260. It's not easy because the drop is casual, but it's possible.