PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's Den March 7th

CandleInTheDark
03-07-2019, 02:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAhpYo4oHu4

And the long road keeps rolling on, another week another Den.

A gaggle of people we have \m/<(-.-)>\m/

An Eric, a Philippe, a Stephane and a Stefan.

They had a maintenance to tweak a few matchmaking parameters, it is a test before next week with the patch and they will settle on some final parameters once they have looked at the data.

Weekly arcade, vortiger's task.

We will have patch notes today for next week's patch, generally I go back and forth to get numbers (and still have to go back and change things) so I will post the patch notes link and include any deeper discussion

Event order ranked vanquisher.

Tournamennt plugs, check battlefy

Speaking of tournaments, they have a mailing list, forhonortournaments@ubisoft.com

They showed the roadmap, next week is the start of a two week seasonal event, the name of the event is Black Prior's riposte, there was a little line underneath, ready your weapons for the battle of attrition. The seasonal events they are using to weave in more lore, we should learn more about Vortiger which is their canon Black Prior.

Content of the week elite outfits, one per faction.

Patch notes - full ones here https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-345316-16/patch-notes-2060

For the future of arcade they are looking at completely rebalancing it in season ten now that they have learned the ins and outs (an outside party made it up to launch). The thing they mentioned specifically was that the different stats applied to the player based on his gear would be different. Gear score nerfs are going to be less punitive to help with early grinding so people aren't stuck with only level one bots. Another one they are investigating is new tech for bots, how they behave in terms of their defence to try and make it seem less like they are cheating the player, the latter isn't guaranteed to make it in time for ten.

Highlights, Shinobi out of lock slide nerfed but now third zone attack feintable.

Jiang jun no longer uninterruptible on choke, soothing mist has been nerfed, more than 50% in terms of health per enemy around and twice as long cooldown.

Some feat changes, six weakest perks have been buffed.

A few breach map changes.

PC, you can now test the sensitivity and volume, of microphone in the menu.

Changed the behaviour of mouse focus.

Bug fixes for a few characters and game modes.

Community corner.

And wrap

tron0150
03-07-2019, 05:58 PM
I hope they fix Game Crashing using Core 2 Duo/Quad

Knight_Raime
03-07-2019, 07:02 PM
thanks Candle very cool!

CandleInTheDark
03-07-2019, 07:08 PM
One recapped Den and a patch notes link.

Illyrian_King
03-07-2019, 07:21 PM
Unfortunate that Ballistas got nerfed ;b

If one was just a little bit aware, there was no danger to get hit at all.

Also why should a Ballista bolt deal only 20dmg to the ram?? It was actually meaningful to give it a few shots. Now it isn't.

EvoX.
03-07-2019, 09:05 PM
Shaolin gets a flicker fix, Prior doesn't. Still no bug fix on late guard switch guaranteeing a bash. Zero word on whether they feel he's balanced or not, zero explanation why his bash is so stupidly designed. They're blatantly ignoring everything having to do with him, I guess to reel as much money in as possible.

Knight_Raime
03-07-2019, 10:55 PM
Shaolin gets a flicker fix, Prior doesn't. Still no bug fix on late guard switch guaranteeing a bash. Zero word on whether they feel he's balanced or not, zero explanation why his bash is so stupidly designed. They're blatantly ignoring everything having to do with him, I guess to reel as much money in as possible.

Only reason I can think is that the flickers he has are not widely used/reported often. I've mentioned it to a mod here twice I think. As they usually take my bug reports straight to the devs. I can try sending a message of the current known bugs for him to one of them again though.

mann61299
03-08-2019, 02:00 AM
I don't really see these buffs to the bad perks all of a sudden making them more used. They should have added MORE perks.

Siegfried-Z
03-08-2019, 10:41 AM
So when a char Dominate the win matrix for all players and for the top 30% plus is A tier in duel and best one in Dom on the competitive tier list the only nerf he got is on one parry follow up not used often and one single feat ??
Nice balancing job.
Let's keep his 38dmg light chain, his 28dmg zone, his 25 dmg side dodge, his 45dmg ub.. . It is not like if he was a tank with assassin mobility, best Aoe/feats in the game and infinite stam.. no i gess i'm only a rep 170 top 10% of players newbie who think for no reasons JJ is toxic in 4v4 because i dont know how to parry or CGB. . It may be that.

rottmeister
03-08-2019, 12:28 PM
"[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue where Shaman's “Predator's Hunger” would push away the Shaman and when landing on an opponent that had forward movement (such as dodging forward)."

YES

and Shinobi can finally feint his zone? Nice, might play him again to switch up my gameplay.

Jastorm187
03-11-2019, 10:30 PM
Perk update is pointless until they fix the gear/loot/perk system. Not worth the time and effort to hope to get the gear just to try the perks to find they still suck...

Devs please implement this
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1983073-Improving-how-gear-and-perks-work

seo.opt
03-13-2019, 08:48 AM
So when a scorch Dominate the success lattice for all players and for the best 30% in addition to is A level in duel and best one in Dom on the focused level rundown the main nerf he got is on one repel follow up not utilized regularly and one single accomplishment ??

Pleasant adjusting work.

We should keep his 38dmg light chain, his 28dmg zone, his 25 dmg side evade, his Air Blue (https://malikexpress.com/Flight/Airblue) 45dmg ub.. . It isn't care for in the event that he was a tank with professional killer versatility, best Aoe/accomplishments in the diversion and endless stam.. no I gess i'm just a rep 170 best 10% of players amateur who think for no reasons JJ is dangerous in 4v4 on the grounds that I dont realize how to repel or CGB. . It might be that.