PDA

View Full Version : BP and the neutral colors controversy

OoKaMi_79
03-06-2019, 08:09 PM
For years we have been requesting to be able to wear any color in the battlefield, there are a lot of posts in the forums. The response has been always the same: limitation of colors is necessary for an appropriate distinction between friends and foes.

Since BP entered the battlefield I have been seen a lot of literally “Black Priors” in the game. The name of this character promotes that players try to keep him as dark as possible and that is sooo simple just by removing the color patterns from ALL the pieces as there is no requirement in any of them to wear them. So, BPs go to the battlefield mainly black with tini-tiny lines of red, blue, green or purple in their outfits.

Please do not tell us that it is easy to identify two BPs from different teams....but you know? It is Not a Problem!! We are able to identify them by the symbols and color over their heads.

But if you still consider that colors could be a problem when identifying our teams, well then BPs should be forced to wear a pattern in at least one part of their outfits.

Please take that in consideration, regards

Klingentaenz3r
03-06-2019, 09:19 PM
I believe BP is the usual obligatory test subject which runs for approximately half a year+ in order to be sure to gather enough "data"

...and then eventually completely forget about it :-)

dinosaurlicker
03-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Lmao that’s so true devs literally wait like 6 months to a year and a half to make no-brainer changes.

RenegadeRasta
03-06-2019, 11:34 PM
limitation of colors is necessary for an appropriate distinction between friends and foes. / Please do not tell us that it is easy to identify two BPs from different teams / We are able to identify them by the symbols and color over their heads. / But if you still consider that colors could be a problem when identifying our teams, I used to play this MMO called DCUO. The playerbase of that game wanted different colored Powers for so long, but their devs used the argument of "there might be confusion of identifying Powers" despite the fact that each Power has different animations and effects and **** and we can clearly tell the difference.

I don't understand why some developers insult our intelligence the way they do.