PDA

View Full Version : Local Multiplayer - Where is it?

Craigyboy1978
03-06-2019, 01:52 PM
Hi,

Does Trials Rising have the same kind of multiplayer as in Trials Fusion? i tried the party mode and don't really like it. I preferred scoring points for placement, not just for the amount of times I don't fall off.

thebestkamikaze
03-09-2019, 02:41 AM
Hi,

Does Trials Rising have the same kind of multiplayer as in Trials Fusion? i tried the party mode and don't really like it. I preferred scoring points for placement, not just for the amount of times I don't fall off.

I absolutely agree mate. Love the feel of the game, but scoring on party mode is rubbish. At least the option to score like fusion and evolution would make this a better game.

CraigBritt
04-20-2019, 02:06 PM
I absolutely agree mate. Love the feel of the game, but scoring on party mode is rubbish. At least the option to score like fusion and evolution would make this a better game.

I also agree!! The scoring is terrible! You can get a DNF and still be considered the winner. Thatís just stupid. And where are all the tracks? We only get like 8 tracks to play locally? Thatís terrible!

FumBuckerr
02-12-2020, 09:03 PM
any updates on more tracks for local multiplayer?

da_straz
12-05-2020, 01:59 PM
Seriously - local multiplayer on Trials Rising for Switch SUCKS.

How did Ubisoft fail so hard on this one? 8 ****ty indoor tracks to choose from?

How do you play the normal fun outdoor tracks as local multiplayer?

Can somebody please help me because I'm about to throw this game out the window - so poorly designed in so many ways