PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Lacks Enjoyment

H2K_P3NGU1NZz
03-06-2019, 01:52 AM
I think the multiplayer side of Trials Rising can be improved a lot to make it more enjoyable to play. After playing for a few hours the beginner and easy track selection got really boring and there is not really any progression system to make me want to continue playing to build up a level of some sort that i can show off. Below i will be listing some ideas i would like to hear feedback on from RedLynx and the community and hopefully see some updates be made to make sure multiplayer is enjoyable and has replayability.

Multiplayer Difficulty Selection
A Difficulty selection screen for different multiplayer lobby's such as Beginner, Easy, Medium, Hard, Extreme, Random and even the ability to search for custom made tracks and race against people around the world to make online more competitive and fun. People are already creating amazing tracks through the track editor and i would like to see the ability to play these custom tracks online along with the other lobby's i mention before instead of just the Beginner and Easy tracks that become boring to play.

Online Level/Progression System
Another update i would like to see is some sort of leveling progression system that is linked to multiplayer like there was back in Trials Evolution as it provides a means of playing and to show off your level if you have played alot. Such a small thing but provides so much more to the online multiplayer side of things.

https://i.gyazo.com/1dc081898da3586d41cbf2931dd5889f.png (Example of the leveling system back in Trials Evolution)

Time Split
Lastly a little quality of life update that i would like added and that is for the time taken to complete a track online is shown at the end when being rewarded the points based on position finished. I had a close call were i swear i finished ahead of my opponent but came 2nd and would love to of known the time split difference between all of the riders.

IImayneII
03-06-2019, 03:38 PM
If you look at multiplayer leaderboards it shows division/rewards with seasons, guess it's just not working yet which is a shame. MP is just going to be dead again by the time this gets implemented

UbiSnout
03-07-2019, 02:24 AM
Hello H2K_P3NGU1NZz,

I am noting your points and will pass it along to the development team.
Thank you for voicing them in a clear and organize fashion. :)

Warndog97
03-07-2019, 02:51 AM
Hi Snout,

Can we please have an update with multiplayer? When will the season start? When will harder tracks be added?

It would be great if we could get some kind of information as we are all currently in the unknown.