PDA

View Full Version : Farewell, and thanks for all the memes!

Ubi-Jimothy
03-05-2019, 11:26 PM
Hello Warriors!

This is a very bittersweet message to write, but tomorrow will be my last day working at Ubisoft.

Itís been a pleasure to work with so many passionate people both inside the company and within the community on a daily basis, and Iím going to miss it very much. For Honor has been such a great learning experience for me, and Iím very grateful that Iíve had the chance to work on this fantastic game, with this vibrant community and dedicated team.

From hosting the Warriorís Den, meeting our top level players in Montreal, writing countless articles and tweets that hopefully got a few giggles (Vortegger is my magnum opus), itís been a brilliant ride that Iíll never forget. Thanks to all of you for sharing your passion for this game with me, hopefully Iíve managed to help some of you as much as youíve helped make this job a joy to come to every day. Iím excited myself about the future of the game, itís in fantastic hands with an incredibly talented team, and Iíll definitely be around to give you guys a few free kills in Breach.

So whatís next for me? Iíll be taking on a new challenge, moving country once again and heading into a different field within the games industry, so I wonít be far!

To all the Tournament Organizers, Stream viewers, Artists, Video creators, Fan Fiction writers, Memers, Competitive Players and Warriors of all kinds, thanks again, and keep that passion burning bright.

We're also still going to be featuring your tournaments on the Warrior's Den, and there's a handy new email address to send them to: ForHonorTournaments@ubisoft.com!

See you on the battlefield,

Jim.

RealJayDee1984
03-06-2019, 12:13 AM
Farewell, and all the best to you!

ChampionRuby50g
03-06-2019, 02:17 AM
Sad to see you go mate. Kinda upsetting to have lost so many mod team members who have been here for years with us, but thatís just life at the end of the day. Wishing you all the best for your future endeavours!

Knight_Raime
03-06-2019, 08:24 PM
See you around space cowboy

bannex19
03-06-2019, 10:54 PM
Adios muchacho!

Jrock42_
03-06-2019, 11:59 PM
Did thanos snap his fingers? So many are leaving us. Wow thanks wow

Maxime_Qc-
03-07-2019, 07:05 AM
When does top player in montreal have been call to be met at the ubisoft studio?!?

Because i think i missed that call !!! 😂

I-Nibbiru-I
03-07-2019, 08:34 AM
Goodbye Jimothy-chan QwQ/

Klingentaenz3r
03-07-2019, 12:10 PM
Farewell Jim, all the best - was a pleasure!

https://media.giphy.com/media/nc20IGTi6pIDrHRfJ0/giphy.gif

garr1999
03-07-2019, 10:06 PM
hope you have a good rest of the year jimothy and may your burning fire glow ever brighter like the sun

Sweaty_Sock
03-08-2019, 09:57 AM
Was it the unwarranted hate over a penguin emote that finally broke the will?

All the best, may you go where the accountants and marketing departments leave the creative people the *expletive deleted* alone

MuscleTech12018
03-09-2019, 01:26 AM
Who was this guy and what he did for this community ? Legit question .. never heard of him..

Sweaty_Sock
03-09-2019, 01:34 AM
I saw him stand up to people in a forum over a penguin emote... players were acting like ubi had physically assaulted them rather than added an emote they didn't need to buy, and had no actual ingame effect

+1 respect for standing up

Vakris_One
03-09-2019, 08:12 PM
Sad to see you go but best of luck in your future pursuits.

https://i.imgflip.com/2vmsgu.jpg

And say hi to that fossil Jurassic! :)

Real_Doll
03-11-2019, 06:15 PM
I saw him stand up to people in a forum over a penguin emote... players were acting like ubi had physically assaulted them rather than added an emote they didn't need to buy, and had no actual ingame effect

+1 respect for standing up

he failed miserably trying to stand up, he got called out and shut down. suppose he tried to make a last stand for his team before he jumped ship as well.

Sipius
03-13-2019, 08:33 PM
Farewell and good luck in your new endevours!