PDA

View Full Version : Multiple issues

Schlemmiwinks
03-05-2019, 12:45 AM
Hey, i'm experiencing multiple bugs/crashes/issues within the game.

First of all, as mentioned in other threads (on Xbox/PS4/PC), i'm unable to play the challenger mode. Whenever i try to start a challenge i get a notification about connection issues. Troubleshooting doesnt seem to work for me. Whenever i delete the game from my switch, i can start the first race of a challenge, but afterwards i get the same notification.

Second issue: whenever i use the Donkey-Bike inside of a track that involves burning, my game shuts down as soon as the bike should start burning. That makes it impossible for me to complete certain sponsor-tasks (for example on the maps "red steel" and ever, everer, everest).

Third issue: a bodykit i was using for the Rhino-Bike just disapeared when i chose to equip another one. I also just noticed the all the season pass items went missing.

Fourth issue: around level 80 i didnt get any chests for multiple levels. Meanwhile i receive chests, not sure since when.

Fifth issue: from time to time, the game just shuts down (as described in the second issue, but i havent been able to observe a pattern)

Aside from these problems i really enjoy the game and i'm looking forward to get these things patched out.

Ubi-Wusky
03-05-2019, 02:36 AM
Hiya Schlemmiwinks, that's quite the array of issues! If you don't mind, please attempt the steps in both of the FAQs I'll link, one of for generic Switch troubleshooting for common issues and the other is for connectivity :) let me know if these help at all!

For your fourth issue, this has been reported to our dev team :)

Troubleshooting for Switch (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/27477/Basic-Nintendo-Switch-Troubleshooting/)
Connectivity (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/36607/Connectivity-issues-in-Trials-Rising-on-Nintendo-Switch-TR/)

Rasillion2015
03-05-2019, 08:04 AM
I have the same problems with my Challengers, vanished gears and the shut downs. Tried the troubleshooting but for me not worked at all.

Ubi-Redbeard
03-06-2019, 02:17 PM
@Rasillion2015 Can you please create a case on the support website (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/) so we can look into this for you?

Schlemmiwinks
03-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Hey,
Troubleshooting doesn't solve the problems.
Is there a chance that i reobtain the lost Bike parts?
And whats about the burning Donkey-Bike crashing the game? I figured out i'm not the only one having this issue
Another Topic: I'm quite sure that the Helium-Bike Challenge on the "Balloons over Bagan" Map ist unbeatable. The Helium just can't get enough speed for one of the jumps.

IamZher0
03-10-2019, 10:19 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm having the same issues with the Donkey and the random crashes. The Troubleshooting is completely useless if those are Errors in the source Code so stop recommeding it @ubisoft!! It is useless

It's a real pity that the graphics on the switch are so much worse and that the framerate is so low!

BTW Schlemmiwinks, the trick on that track is not to hit the accerlation while going downwards (before the baloon) this way you'll get way more Speed... makes physcally 0 sense, but thats the way to do this jump! :shrug: