PDA

View Full Version : Quick, easy, question about BP

The_B0G_
03-04-2019, 08:31 PM
If he lands his bash, are both light attacks guarenteed? I'm not sure if I'm too slow or if the second light is guarenteed as well.

Noobish question but I just started getting back into FH, haven't played in a long time.

Knight_Raime
03-04-2019, 08:40 PM
Both? His forward bash/bash in combo lead to chain finishers.
His zone also chains into finishers. So i'm not sure what you mean.

Vakris_One
03-05-2019, 02:11 AM
Only one light is guarranteed after he lands his bash as it is a chain finisher. He cannot go into comboes after a bash. He gets a light and then he resets back to neutral.

The_B0G_
03-05-2019, 04:45 AM
Oh, maybe I misread it, only played 2 nights.
I just remember getting hit by both lights frequently, 35 damage, it feels like I can't block the second if I get hit by the first. Might just be too fast for me to react to, my reflexes aren't MLG material, pretty average.

Tyrjo
03-05-2019, 07:25 AM
If you block the first light late, you can't dodge the followup bash + light. Kind of broken. It's the same with the Valkyrie sweep.

Siegfried-Z
03-05-2019, 12:44 PM
If you block the first light late, you can't dodge the followup bash + light. Kind of broken. It's the same with the Valkyrie sweep.
Yes, but much more with BP ;)

Currently his recovery plus his SB after light are broken.
His recovery from a dodge sb is insane . The Guy cant be GB, dodge attacks works 5% of times maybe and i've try to land a single 400ms top light with Shaolin after i back dodge it, it doesn't work .

Currently BP can just spam his SB with almost no risks but in another hand 20dmg if it works. That's not normal.

Overall his design and kit is ok. But his recovery really need To be increased because at the moment their is no reward at dodging his bash which is not normal. All others bash are punishable by most dodge attack.

His light finisher should also do less dmg.

The_B0G_
03-05-2019, 03:18 PM
Yes, but much more with BP ;)

Currently his recovery plus his SB after light are broken.
His recovery from a dodge sb is insane . The Guy cant be GB, dodge attacks works 5% of times maybe and i've try to land a single 400ms top light with Shaolin after i back dodge it, it doesn't work .

Currently BP can just spam his SB with almost no risks but in another hand 20dmg if it works. That's not normal.

Overall his design and kit is ok. But his recovery really need To be increased because at the moment their is no reward at dodging his bash which is not normal. All others bash are punishable by most dodge attack.

His light finisher should also do less dmg.

Is Conq one of the only heroes who can punish his SB on reaction? Because that's who I've been using and I haven't had much trouble with his bash. I just dodge and SB him myself lol

Siegfried-Z
03-05-2019, 04:36 PM
Is Conq one of the only heroes who can punish his SB on reaction? Because that's who I've been using and I haven't had much trouble with his bash. I just dodge and SB him myself lol

It is punishable by char which have dodge into bash like Conq yes. Also warden and Raider because he can dodge into gb. But otherwise he can SB in a pretty safe way .

Knight_Raime
03-05-2019, 06:43 PM

Conq and raider are the only 2 heros who can punish his bash on reaction.
Warden and shinobi is a mix up.
Shaman can back dash into a buffered bash with tight timing.

every other dodge attack and dodge GB is a hard read.

The_B0G_
03-05-2019, 08:58 PM
Conq and raider are the only 2 heros who can punish his bash on reaction.
Warden and shinobi is a mix up.
Shaman can back dash into a buffered bash with tight timing.

every other dodge attack and dodge GB is a hard read.

Lol nice, I got lucky. I started using Conq when I started playing again, I need that full block to be able to compete with the light spam. A few uppercuts with a flail and everyone stops over using the light attacks.