PDA

View Full Version : Basically impossible contract because of broken ghost to beat.

Lukephos
03-04-2019, 04:34 PM
Oh boy there is so much **** I want to rant about this game but I know non of it would be fixed so what's the point. I mean trials fusion was never fixed at all so why would they care now? Maybe this bug will get fixed because it's tied to progression.

On firebase faceplant there's a KTM contract. You need 32 seconds of air time (very difficult to do which doesn't match with the difficulty curve but it's possible and it's not like the difficulty curve is balanced anyway) You also need to beat a ghost. I've been able to do both at the same time, but the contract failed. Why? Because the ghost finishes way before the finish line. It goes invisible but still moves along the top bar. You could beat it if that was the only goal, but having to spend so long in the air means that to my knowledge it is not humanly possible to beat it. And to think I enjoyed this game being less buggy than fusion. At least that one's possible.

Also if anyone thinks I'm just being bad, try it yourself. The ghost finishes really early and the needed airtime means you can't beat it. In fusion I was a ninja lvl 4 and in this game I've not found it hard to adjust either. Even if the contract did work I still think it's way too hard for the difficulty curve but hey, it's so all over the place I don't know what it should look like.

calculusman1084
03-08-2019, 07:02 AM
Having this problem as well on ps4. Tried playing offline and still not getting anywhere. Someone plz help.

Ubi-Raziel
03-08-2019, 01:29 PM
Hey,

I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble with this race.

Would it be possible to provide a video so we can see the behaviour of the ghost and determine if there is an issue?

I know races can be tough when you need to do many flips or airtime as well as win the race, but it may be a bug if the ghost is finishing quicker than they should be.

Thank you!