PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK][SUGGESTIONS] Wow, Track Central needs a lot of improvement.

giantmoosefan
03-04-2019, 07:26 AM
Really hoping that a lot changes with TC, as it is very cumbersome to use.

After playing a track, you get sent back to the main track central menu instead of back to the previous menu where you found the track you were playing
There is no way to favorite a track afer playing it (related to the previous point) unless you search for it again
Using the "play later" button is cause for immediate regret because you must play a track to remove it from said menu, instead of using the "play later" button again to remove it
I've beaten tracks and gotten no credit for it (my name does not show up in the leaderboards) (ninja difficulty)
I've beaten tracks and on the end results screen (the one with players dabbing and mooning), I got beat by players that got impossible times of 4 seconds (ninja difficulty)
and checked the leaderboards, only to find that not only did they not even play, but I am #1 on said track
The ability to use the % sign when searching has been removed, making it very hard to find specific tracks. Example; typing %climb will find tracks where "climb" is not the first word, like "hill climb". Using the current system, typing "climb" will not find tracks named "hill climb", as "climb" is not the first word.
There appears to be no option to search for a specific track creator (by typing, instead of finding one of thier tracks and using the option to find more from them)
Once you choose a feed, for example "trending trials tracks", there is no way to further sub-divide the results, like sort by difficulty, or newest
There appears to be no option to search by tags, like "realistic", "uphill", etc.
Whenever you play a track, it is automatically downloaded. It would be much better to have it automatically delete it after playing, unless I choose to download it. An alternative would be to let us multi-select tracks for deletion.
The U.I. in general seems to need polish and feels like an almost finished, work in progress.
Relating to the previous point: there are options on the menu (LB on xbox) at the bottom for "my custom feed" and "your custom feed" which cannot be modified and "my custom feed" is empty, and "your custom feed" has about 50 tracks which are not elsewhere on Track Central. Further, scrolling to the bottom of "your custom feed" will load what appears to be more tracks, but they are actually the same 50 tracks in an endless loop.

booped
03-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Too add to this where has the friends leaderboard gone from the track details page, having this useful information clicks away is a bit counter production to fostering competition between friends.

scottmmmmm
03-06-2019, 01:25 AM
I'm not getting splits when playing user tracks.
Exiting a replay also takes you back to the main screen.
(Suggetsion) Newest should be added to the top of the main screen to improve visibility for builders.

calculusman1084
03-08-2019, 04:57 AM
Im gonna keep bumping this thread. Very good points and Suggestions. Especially the % seaches. Ive got four notebooks of tracks i wsnted to play in fusion, and that little symbol saved me so much time typing!

JolanXBL
03-09-2019, 05:23 AM
To populate your custom feed, you need to first perform a search and then save that search. Your feed will have all your saved searches. Mine just has one, it searches for all skill games :-).

SaneThe Legend
03-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Yeah needs to be fixed, But there are bigger bugs to get to FIX first like editor save issues which huge !