PDA

View Full Version : Switch Bug Report to Dev Team

JaxonH
03-04-2019, 06:26 AM
Iíve got a list of issues Iím compiling to convey to the dev team. Here we go

1) 5 crashes in 10-15 hours playtime

2) Insane difficulty for Stadium Finals, like top of the leaderboard for opponents

3) switched offline (due to #2, to beat stadiums with bots) and there were NO bots for stadium finals, just me, and all 3 said get 1st place (was honestly a relief though as it meant I could finally beat those stadiums)

4) 2 of the 5 stadiums thus far have not unlocked the FINALS, despite beating each individual track with gold medals

5) samurai and other season pass gear nowhere to be found

6) handheld mode running like 5-10fps slideshow, not normal. A few frame dips into the low 20ís is to be expected, but this was something else entirely. It was like an old-time movie projector where they flashed still images on the screen. Note: had started in docked mode, then undocked, then disconnected internet (as mentioned in #3). Perhaps the search for an Internet connection had something to do with this- if so I sincerely hope the Dev team addresses this seeing as the main appeal of the Switch version is playing in portable mode off-line

Ubi-Mullac
03-04-2019, 12:26 PM
Hey,

Regarding the FPS issue, can you try some basic troubleshooting: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000027477/Basic-Nintendo-Switch-Troubleshooting/

I have the game on Switch and haven't received any issues as you describe there.

yetiszaf
03-11-2019, 07:50 PM
I can confirm issues 2 and 5.

Once you've completed a stadium race and want to improve to get gold you're apparently racing against other players (not sure though, but I can try to figure that out) and they're most likely better than me because although I get a time that would give me gold I don't finish high enough to complete the contract. I've disconnected the switch from my ubisoft account and it's back to normal since then.

In regards to issue 5: I've entered the code in the nintendo switch store, it's downloaded stuff, I've gotten "Samurai Gear has been added" and the same for whatever the other gear is when I started Trials again, but the gear is nowhere to be found.