PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having trouble using BP's Bulwark Stance?

Mighty_Mackerel
03-04-2019, 01:30 AM
About 2 out of 5 times when I try to use the stance it bugs out and Vortiger either uses the stance for a millisecond or he goes in and out of it really quick like I'm emote spamming. It's gotten me killed on several occasions. I don't think it's my controllers because I've used different ones and they all perform the same, so I think it might be a bug because I've never had this issue with Conq, Valk or Warlord before.

Klingentaenz3r
03-06-2019, 09:33 AM
There might be something buggy about it. I noticed like somebody else reported on the forums already that sometimes after fastflowing into bulwark and I use R2 (unblockable) the R1 (bulwark counter) instead is activated. Gonna post a video on that soon.

HiTmAn2nine
03-06-2019, 11:20 AM
I was wondering the same thing. It is definitely a bummer trying to activate the stance in the heat of the battle only for it not to work majority of the time.Has to be a bug.

Klingentaenz3r
03-06-2019, 09:21 PM
https://youtu.be/cNqmPWFdP8w

So here it is

Ubiflowessence
03-06-2019, 10:01 PM
Thank you guys for sharing this I'll add this to my report along with the video.

Mighty_Mackerel
03-23-2019, 04:38 AM
Yeah something is definitely up. For me I would fast flow into the stance for a split second but then it would immediately exit the stance. It's screwed me over may times when I would perfectly time a Bulwark counter correctly, but at the last second I I get hit because BP dropped the full guard. It almost feels like there's a really tiny sweet spot at the bottom of the control stick that you need to pull the stick into and if it's just a hair off it won't work.

FourSalmon723
03-23-2019, 04:47 AM
Yeah something is definitely up. For me I would fast flow into the stance for a split second but then it would immediately exit the stance. It's screwed me over may times when I would perfectly time a Bulwark counter correctly, but at the last second I I get hit because BP dropped the full guard. It almost feels like there's a really tiny sweet spot at the bottom of the control stick that you need to pull the stick into and if it's just a hair off it won't work.

There is a very small sweet spot go to options in game you can make it bigger I learned that one the hard way my man but ya go to options in game go to advance controls fight controls tuning turn off default values and then you can change the dead zone and full block / hidden stance angle