PDA

View Full Version : Bali blast duel glitch

t2ae
03-03-2019, 07:12 PM
What is up with the glitch from rider [name redacted] with a time of 35 secs. I cannot get any further in the game because even though i beat him my time is slower

UbiCosmos
03-04-2019, 12:59 AM
Hi there t2ae,

First off, welcome to the forums! :) If you have any concerns if a player is cheating/any glitches, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team (https://support.ubi.com/en-US) so they can investigate.

BRICKTOPMONKEY
03-04-2019, 08:03 PM
Ghost just vanishing before the end of track.

SoonersWin
03-04-2019, 08:28 PM
Cant get past the Bali Blast Duel even with a blazing fast Platinum time. I cant access the Hard tracks due to this crap. The guy disappears about 3/4th's of the way through. I have gold or platinum on every other track, yet I can't pass. MANY OTHERS are having this problem.

SoonersWin
03-04-2019, 08:32 PM
Many others here cant access most of the game due to this Bali Blast Duel glitch. I put up a platinum time and still it says I lost. I cant play the Hard tracks or anything passed that due to this glitch. I have played every Trials game religiously, and I cant play this one because of this, and there are many others with the same issue.

BRICKTOPMONKEY
03-05-2019, 11:24 AM
Just been on to see if it's fixed yet. There is now a faster time set with 5 faults. New game tag is NEM04X. Disappears on the second jump into the track. Replays are not working so can't see the glitch.

SoonersWin
03-05-2019, 03:58 PM
Screenshots of the glitch, including the guy disappearing. https://imgur.com/a/fUdMk6r

xxxWoodyxx
03-05-2019, 09:42 PM
Still waiting for a reply why isnt this being looked into??????????????????????????

UbiCosmos
03-06-2019, 01:55 AM
Hi there everyone,

Thanks for sharing the video and your experiences with this track. I'm going to move this to the Support forum, so our Support team can take a look into this.

BRICKTOPMONKEY
03-06-2019, 07:37 PM
So I've turned the cross platform option off and that's got rid of the glitched ghost..... Still does not sort out why you have to beat number one in the world to complete a medium level track... This happining on at least 4 duel tracks.