PDA

View Full Version : The item bugs are getting worse every day. Its a complete joke.

LostTechnique
03-03-2019, 06:18 PM
After seeing the servers were down today I hoped for a few bug fixes. Infact everything has gotten way worse. Yesterday all my equipped custom bike parts and rider gear got removed. I still had the parts I had bought but all the stickers were gone. I was gutted as I had spent a lot of time on designs.

Today its worse. All my bike parts I have bought are completely gone. I have no frames, no bodykits, no front fenders but I do have around 200 - 300 camo tyres which I still cannot sell. Along with that all my rider gear has gone apart from the contract reward items that have duplicated over and over.

At this point its just ridiculous. The response from Ubisoft has been abysmal. It seems the forum mods just ignore the issues now. Its a joke. Honestly I would write the post in more detail explaining my issues but I feel like I'm just wasting my time. I've spent as much time on the forums reporting problems as I have playing the game.

Please fix your game.

Ted_Baxter
03-04-2019, 02:56 AM
Yeah its junk. I've lost some of my rare items, and lost stuff I spent a bunch of time customizing.

Ubi-Wusky
03-04-2019, 03:33 AM
Hey guys!

Could both of you please make a ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/) and include a list of the items you're missing (or as much as you can remember!)