PDA

View Full Version : Fox Logo missing from Decals

Alientropy
03-03-2019, 06:12 PM
If anyone has found the fox logo used on multiple in game tracks, please let me know how to find it.

I have tried to use primal decals to reproduce in the track editor, but it is extremely difficult and perhaps impossible to reproduce perfectly.

With the "our tools are your tools" Claim, it's a bummer to find something in the game that we can't re-create.

All thoughts are welcome

JolanXBL
03-04-2019, 07:02 AM
The tools to create the track are there not necessarily all the assets. The jumbotrons with video don't seem to be in the editor for example.

Alientropy
03-04-2019, 03:35 PM
I thought the Jumbotrons we're scaled up tv screens, which I though I saw in there. Not sure. I did find all the speaker boxes.

XxGATORMANIAxX
03-07-2019, 06:45 AM
I think the jumbotrons is what im dissapointed about. I love the game but I saw the huge PIP screens and that was a big selling point. Then to say our tools are your tools and everything your seeing in tracks you can use. I just don't get it. I mean I understand the squirrels. The screen in itself would have made for so many awesome creations.

I_GETHSEMANE_I
03-07-2019, 05:37 PM
There are Stadium Screens in the Stadium section inside the Rising stuff. I couldn't figure out how to set them up though, I was just finding my feet again and was only really tooling around looking at the new gubbins. Maybe you will find a way and share your knowledge with us, might have to do with the secondary camera and possibly a camera event.