PDA

View Full Version : Bugged Favorites Crashing Game

I The Hojo
03-03-2019, 04:02 PM
I have a simple favorite saved like i had in Fusion for bomb breaks. [hit trigger, break event, bomb] . Know anytime i go to favorites and move to the group it is saved in, it will crash my game to xbox dashboard 100% of the time. Help pls :)

XxGATORMANIAxX
03-06-2019, 05:59 PM
There was a bug like this in Fusion. It was related to how many objects etc were saved with that favorite. I wanna say like 50 or above and I would get the same error. Im not sure if there was ever a way to delete the favorites manually so you dont lock your game up going to it.

JolanXBL
03-07-2019, 05:44 AM
Either in Evo or Fusion, one of the two, favorites were simply extra save files in your save game directory.

SaneThe Legend
03-09-2019, 09:45 AM
Same Thing Here Needs To Be FIXed Like In The Next Update, My favorites Page is where I save all my Logic Link, Just simple tool cards like 50 of em will always crash the game no matter what Consoles, Fusion was never like this So FIX, Favorites & Editor Saves Should Be The First FIX's RedLynx !!!!!!!!!!!! It's pretty bad I stopped building cause of this PC Users are fine But Consoles Are F'ed !