PDA

View Full Version : First game ever on ps4 i gave up on.

IIIAHMIII
03-03-2019, 02:01 PM
Shame on you ubisoft this game is so broken i dont know were to kick off with this treath. I put in around 150 hours in the game and there are to many characters that can abuse skills. To start of the gladiator wtf were you guys thinking. Infinite spam plus stamina drain why not give the guy an insta kill when he hits you ? Unplayable. Also orachi the **** light attack spammers that you can only block on luck. The cancer matchmaking with teams with legendary gear vs your level 1 character. The **** trophies that are impossible to do like get a 5 kill steak. People run away or team up so you cant get you kills when you play solo. With friends its no fun at all we never raged on a game sinds i started playing on ps4. Blocks dont work counters dont work revenge doesnt work. Doesnt matter if you spend like 20 hours in training like i did everything is so randomly bugged wow. You guys did a ****ty job on a great concept and im gonna convince everybody i know never ever to buy or play a ubisoft game ever again. You havent fixed **** in years and you simply dont care. What a trash developer take a good look in the mirror or in your ****ty programming cause this game is pure cancer.

MrB3NX
03-04-2019, 02:51 PM
this game is meant for PC

i tried it once in console , unplayable .

Bloodwake1980
03-07-2019, 04:32 PM
If it was mentioned for PC then why the heck release it for console?

I really have had issues with the same thing. My next question is are PC players matched against console players. Because if so that would be the explanation for several of the issues I have encountered with the same things.

Tyrjo
03-07-2019, 05:01 PM
If it was mentioned for PC then why the heck release it for console?

I really have had issues with the same thing. My next question is are PC players matched against console players. Because if so that would be the explanation for several of the issues I have encountered with the same things.

No, all platforms are separate. PC, PS4 or xbox.

I also gave up on this on PS4 and moved to PC. Best decision I made during the whole last year. Claimed it for free during E3, haven't spent a penny on it, and I'm not going to either. Unless I can move my stuff from PS4 to PC.

Kadete93
03-08-2019, 07:52 PM
Okey, PC game experience its better than console but come on! this is just another salty player

I play on console and is not that bad. You can block, you can parry, you can use revenge, you can counter orochi light spam (maybe you will eat some hits but still), gladiator insta kill doesn't exist, legendary gear means nothing, and you can survive many gank situations..

also who cares about trophies?

don't get mad and keep trying