PDA

View Full Version : My biggest problem with JJ that hasn't still been fixed

dacinui
03-03-2019, 12:13 PM
Side attack> get pushed back > JJ enters sifu mode,you don't have range.

He literally has unlimited range and will ocasionally do damage to you since he has so fast lights.

dacinui
03-03-2019, 12:14 PM
You need to fix JJ sifu spam ASAP. That ****'s broken.

Real_Doll
03-03-2019, 12:38 PM
Side attack> get pushed back > JJ enters sifu mode,you don't have range.

He literally has unlimited range and will ocasionally do damage to you since he has so fast lights.

yeah I hear ya, it's quite annoying how OP they are making the new heroes.

Anyway when fighting JJ try to back him into a corner or against a wall.. then he can't do his little dance.

You need to fix JJ sifu spam ASAP. That ****'s broken.

doubt they'll fix anything at this point.. only time will tell

Siegfried-Z
03-03-2019, 04:11 PM
JJ is a broken char anyway. But it looks like him being number 1 in any modes in full pop as in Plat and above isnt enough for the team To nerf his dmg.

Knight_Raime
03-03-2019, 07:28 PM
Unsure on what you mean by side attack. if you mean neutral light attack that's 500ms. and if you mean his side dodge attack it's 900ms.

I doubt it's the latter because it has a huge GB vulnerability. So much so that you can GB it on start up on reaction and he can't tech it.
So, if it is the former then i'm afraid you have bigger problems with the game than just JJ.

Stay in his face. He can't sifu to cancel an attack or it's recovery if you do. Because you're in GB range and can GB him in sifu.

FlyinBeef
03-03-2019, 07:37 PM
JJ is a broken char anyway. But it looks like him being number 1 in any modes in full pop as in Plat and above isnt enough for the team To nerf his dmg.

Ubisoft's tables are useless. It is just statistics, not indicator strength/weakness of some characters. If you use a table for balance then nerf Aramusha, cause he is number 1 in dominion top 4%. Let's buff Warden cause he is low in duel. No, Buff Warlord, cause he is weak and 400ms charges are myth. Or nerf Orochi.

Siegfried-Z
03-04-2019, 12:32 AM
Ubisoft's tables are useless. It is just statistics, not indicator strength/weakness of some characters. If you use a table for balance then nerf Aramusha, cause he is number 1 in dominion top 4%. Let's buff Warden cause he is low in duel. No, Buff Warlord, cause he is weak and 400ms charges are myth. Or nerf Orochi.

These data arent perfectly accurate.
That's why we have Musha that high on 4v4.
That's also the case with Nobu in 4v4. In 1v1 with Warden too low and LB/shugo too high.

But otherwise, they are ok. That's why we just got a WL buff and that's why all the wulins are doing well.

That's also why some char are doing Well in 4v4 but not in 1v1 such as Raider, Kensei or Musha or Well in 1v1 but not in 4v4 such as Conq or Valk.

All these things are a good mirror to what a correct player may ecperience in the game.

But JJ is the only one who is number 1 for both mode and both rank. He is the King on the overall matrix.
This is the first time we've got one char which Dominate both 4v4 and 1v1 (while i agree he is not as strong in 1v1 than 4v4).

And how could it be a surprise ? The Guy is a heavy with lots of HP, static guard, best feats in the game, best range/Aoe and, lots of HA, Stam and UB and in another hand he has an assassin mobility, the best side dash attacks options in the game, a 500ms lights chain which is still not properly sync and some DMG by far above all others char such as his lights chain and his zone ...
Anyone slighly objective can't deny JJ is the 4v4 top pick.

I also wonder why i have the best KD of all my char with JJ i only have 3 reps with.. funny no?
JJ is just easy mode. At least on console and dont forget these data mostly come from console.
I am not someone who ask for some nerfs for many char. . But JJ is the only one in this game which is allow to play with all cards in his hands compare to others.
And please dont tell me you can dodge his kick etc i know all of that. It doesnt change the fact that his speed/mobility, aoe, feats and huge dmg makes him above the pack.

Mia.Nora
03-04-2019, 06:41 AM
a 500ms lights chain which is still not properly sync .
This is the part that makes it even more annoying on top of everything

Solowing_96
03-04-2019, 08:24 AM
JJ's Side Dodge -> Step Back -> Zone Attack = Auto Parry LOL :D

JJ's Side Dodge -> Soft Feint to opposite direction = Auto Parry,. LOL

JJ's Light attack spam? forget it, I cannot block or parry it.

Siegfried-Z
03-04-2019, 11:37 AM
This is the part that makes it even more annoying on top of everything

Exactly.
Even on console i can parry regularly 500ms lights such as Conq, BP, WL, Shugo.. all the others tanks even after the last reworks. I also parry Roch 1st and last light sometimes... Valk 400ms top light and so on.. So i think my parry game is on point. But JJ lights... that's a pain. Even while i focus a lot it is hard To block.

JJ's Side Dodge -> Step Back -> Zone Attack = Auto Parry LOL :D

JJ's Side Dodge -> Soft Feint to opposite direction = Auto Parry,. LOL

JJ's Light attack spam? forget it, I cannot block or parry it.

I agree with the 2 first points you make but only against an average player . A good player Will confuse you with a mix of some others hardfeint and these classic JJ mooves To make you un troubles.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-04-2019, 12:59 PM
JJ is fine as he is.

MCBooma16
03-04-2019, 05:17 PM
My biggest problem with JJ are his wonky light attacks. I think they're 500ms but the damage hits you at like 400ms. His side attacks are annoying, kind of a dumb 50/50 for a heavy that can even be chained. I think there is one regular time that can be used to evade the 50/50 dodge attack, but I usually get too distracted and forget.

I've been dueling with Shaolin lately, and I hate how reflex guards need to be readministered after I get hit anywhere. That just makes it harder for reflex guard characters to function in ganks. If ye get hit on one side and block late, and another attack comes in on the other side, I tend to miss them all the time.

Console is getting on my nerves now.